The Investment Thread (3 Viewers)

Trade is a far greater uncertainty than the elections. We have now seen conf call after call with CEOs commenting about uncertainty and downward pressure due to the trade policies.

lets not forget...we are in 10% territory right now.

Jan 1 will be 25%.

( tariffs- with respect to CHGINA)

Damn, I should have jumped out when they were over 270/share.

I was going to at around 250 then the 2nd q earnings hit. I thought it will steady around that mark thru end of year.

shows what i know. lol

Meh on all the jumping out. I’m in NVDA for years.

It was going to be a short term jump out.

I remember before the month started there was talk about the sector maybe having some problems ahead. I just figured I'd get out while it was hot, and see what shook out before I got back in.

But it has dropped so much, I'm still up, so I'm riding it out. So long as they don't ever drop below $143/share... My plan has to stay with them for at least 2 more years, due to the AI stuff that should be coming out. I want to see how their automotive contracts pan out.

I haven't been in NVDA since $126. That was dumb but it was a profit. I'm going to wait until after earnings and see what it does, but might be getting back in after that.

they reported 56.58B - expectation was $57.1......they missed by .01% and drop 10% ...thats about right. sheesh

Initial moves are often wrong. Let's see how the money flows tomorrow after the data is out there and the earning call happens.

Initial moves are often wrong. Let's see how the money flows tomorrow after the data is out there and the earning call happens.

ok tomorrow here.

LOL. blood bath. S&P in correction territory now.

hide yo kidz hide yo wife lol

Strong dollar?

Could be.

but the fact they miss by 01% and analysts go ape....is beyond me. But part of the cogs that run the machine...im giving back half of my run up for 2018 in one month.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom