The Investment Thread (8 Viewers)

Very curious about why MarketWatch, who The Citadel has a significant ownership stake in, would put out this type of article, calling out this behavior:

Maybe building a foundation the hedges are victims.

“ If that investigation will include possible pump & dump schemes being orchestrated by bad actors on WallStreetBets, Curran says that the SEC will be very interested in one thing.”

In that article they stopped short of saying big banks and hedges swarmed in on WSB in late January and turned it into something more sinister.

1B8CD440-7111-4CCD-8031-42846B3AAEAE.jpeg
Going to watch TBLT very close this afternoon. Had its peak February 9th (same as GSAT). Volume getting very low with barcoding (similar to GSAT). And yesterday it had an interesting dip just prior to market close (similar to GSAT).

First observation of the day as we wait to see the effects of NSCC 002's implementation - total volume market wide is pretty much grinded to a halt. Two and a half hours into pre-market, AMC is only at 194k.

Calm before the storm?

First observation of the day as we wait to see the effects of NSCC 002's implementation - total volume market wide is pretty much grinded to a halt. Two and a half hours into pre-market, AMC is only at 194k.

Calm before the storm?
And 9.4K for GME. Very dry.

And 9.4K for GME. Very dry.

One theory I have on this is that perhaps their naked shorting ability is stifled, since they're likely all either underwater on the new collateral requirements of 002/801, or, at best, right up against it?

Sell order hit. GSAT at 2.00. Whatever happens. Happens. Bought in Friday at 1.26. I bought solely on expected fudgery.

I took profits again yesterday. Sold WYNN, ZBRA

April 28, 2020. I never bought them again.

I sold WYNN at $82.33 (taking almost 30% profit), and ZBRA at $232.89 (taking a 20% profit).

Today WYNN is trading at $127 and ZBRA is trading at $504. 🤦‍♂️

I sold WYNN at $82.33 (taking almost 30% profit), and ZBRA at $232.89 (taking a 20% profit).

Not sure how you didn't see this coming. A couple of businesses basically shutting down for a year or operating at a daily net loss is supposed to make the stock double in price.

Not sure how you didn't see this coming. A couple of businesses basically shutting down for a year or operating at a daily net loss is supposed to make the stock double in price.

That's now twice I have missed big runs in ZBRA. I think it's a great company and have been following it for years. I should have just bought and held.

Nice trade!
66F5786B-D713-4DA6-B5D3-F9805F6CFE30.jpeg
Put it right on this just after opening. Clockwork. See a stock spazing out for 3 days. Behaved just like GSAT. Most likely due to HF fudgery.

SEC, I scratch my nuts all day. I have no financial market experience. But I’ve learned how to spot HF shenanigans. Why can’t you???

lXs0lDZ.png

That's now twice I have missed big runs in ZBRA. I think it's a great company and have been following it for years. I should have just bought and held.
I have had two buddies work there, one is still there and the other regrets leaving everyday, they both said it’s an awesome company.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom