The Investment Thread (6 Viewers)

This is exactly what they want you to believe. Those are distraction stocks...well, EXPR is at least.

This is all psychology. Even now, AMC is at $53 and people are freaking out...they're forgetting already that they literally held on a drop from $72 to $39 just three weeks ago, and a dip to $41 just two weeks ago.

Too many investment decisions being made based on 48 hours plus of action and people wanting to chase.
That’s one of the reasons I bought it. I thought they would make EXPR pump. So I got in before this most recent mini jump.

426F9282-5BFF-4BA1-BA13-F1ED0C9560C8.jpeg
Take that hedgies
p05810q0.jpg

Good info here, legal filing shows the short floats.

E82E1EDB-81C2-49B6-A4FE-200AFBC17536.jpeg

So uh, yeah...the DTCC just filed this rule policy request that basically gives them the right to cut off The Citadel when D-Day arrives. Talk about bullish.

So uh, yeah...the DTCC just filed this rule policy request that basically gives them the right to cut off The Citadel when D-Day arrives. Talk about bullish.

I literally spend each day thinking how I can raise funds to buy more. I have become a wood worker and make farmhouse tables and benches. I live in a subdivision and people with money buy them. We get an additional $1,500 a month net. All that goes into my favorite stock.

Sometimes if I have a conviction about a stock I farm it to raise capital to buy more shares.

At any time these stocks can take off to the point that buying another whole share would be prohibitive for the majority of people.

Everything right now on super exposed stocks is a dip. I won’t yolo though. My portfolio could go to zero and I’d be fine.

Also noteworthy...

Attachments

• 24A192BF-2111-4284-B44E-BC77AEC1B4B9.png
    24A192BF-2111-4284-B44E-BC77AEC1B4B9.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 32
Any thoughts on Sofi or Fulgent Genetics? Bought some of these two on Friday.

Any thoughts on Sofi or Fulgent Genetics? Bought some of these two on Friday.
Only thing I got was that on Friday Sofi had one of the highest buy to sell ratios I’ve ever seen on Fidelity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom