Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
zhaOSFd.jpg

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Crazy they thought we wouldn’t find out. This was the class action lawsuit against Citadel and Robinhood. The judge is married to one of the defendants legal team members.
That is just plain nuts how can the judge not recuse themself, this is liking watching an unrealistic television show.

Last edited:

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
Future rollover period coming up again, should start seeing movement around 11/24 to about 12/09, then maybe another short burst a week later, on many of the over-sold/over-shorted securities, including the likes of AMC, BB, and GME, among many others.

Not expecting the "MOASS" to be borne out of this, but these should all see significant spikes starting around the middle of this week, if not sooner.

Late January though, things will likely go bonkers again.

Reaction score
229EDF40-47F4-4921-8561-2FDC36114D68.png
I monitor SLGG and Tilray. Was looking at the charts and noticed similarities. Used Barchart to overlap them.
Very very similar movements since April 2021. The volatility in the last week in a half is almost an exact match.

Reaction score
Future rollover period coming up again, should start seeing movement around 11/24 to about 12/09, then maybe another short burst a week later, on many of the over-sold/over-shorted securities, including the likes of AMC, BB, and GME, among many others.

Not expecting the "MOASS" to be borne out of this, but these should all see significant spikes starting around the middle of this week, if not sooner.

Late January though, things will likely go bonkers again.
I have to think they are destroying the January memes today (GME, AMC, KOSS, EXPR, and NAKD) because they want to scare investors away before they start covering again.

I’m going to buy another share of GME. I panic buy a lot.

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
B
I have to think they are destroying the January memes today (GME, AMC, KOSS, EXPR, and NAKD) because they want to scare investors away before they start covering again.

Black Friday week sale!

Reaction score

39860790-5634-4E59-8F29-4AFEC47B1F39.jpeg
I panic bought two.

Reaction score
What a waste CLOV has been. They did a share offering. Then a day later said they were doing another share offering. All this happens in the last two weeks.

Got in at 7.80, sold at 6.80. And now it’s at 5.40. Thinking about adding 20 shares.

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
Nothing’s more fun than getting 52 week low notifications. Thanks BYND.

I took that mother@#$%$#% off my mobile list - at this point i hope it just gets back to 90 so i can sell it at a decent loss lol

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
on another note- travel- airlines.

i flew to Denver last week and back yesterday- ( MSY to LAS to Den ) every plane was completely full and according to gate agent at MSY when we missed our initial nonstop flight out, had been that way for some few weeks.

btw boarding group c31 sucks.

B4YOU

All-Pro
Reaction score
on another note- travel- airlines.

i flew to Denver last week and back yesterday- ( MSY to LAS to Den ) every plane was completely full and according to gate agent at MSY when we missed our initial nonstop flight out, had been that way for some few weeks.

btw boarding group c31 sucks.
I’ve been on multiple flights that were overbooked and offering vouchers in the last 6 months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom