The Investment Thread (6 Viewers)

When factoring variables such as exit decisions and losers in the cross section of funds, the researchers found that limited partners in hedge funds are actually giving far more in fees as a percentage of profit. For example, if capital is redeemed from a fund experiencing losses — but one that previously generated returns and collected incentive fees — the payout to general partners as a percentage of the gross profit would be lower, the study shows.

After subtracting management fees, the study concluded that limited partners were only taking home 36 cents for every dollar earned on their invested capital.
$.36 out of every $1 earned returned to investor?

BA5B25AB-2CF5-41B3-AB2A-54BF42570AFC.jpeg
Took Reddit just a few minutes on this one.

“So Citadel pays Baird, who says GameStop has no company plan, which MW then reports, who Citadel also partly owns.”

:::Not financial advice:::

Attachments

• original_350119468.png
    original_350119468.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 19
I didn't know what the threshold list really meant. So I read this and I still don't know.

Lots of free brokerages may start to force you to agree share lending. What a gong show.

I see you own GME and AMC. You have to agree to lend them. And we will use it to short your own portfolio.

B93F0DBD-A590-4ED4-B523-E2E3947AB362.jpeg

Edit: July 14th is big for GME because the rumor mill is suggesting Ryan Cohen will give an NFT dividend. Something impossible for Hedges to create themselves.

So we are now over 99 Billion with the reverse retail.

200 million shareable shares have been pulled by AMC and 100 million shorted shares left.

Lots of free brokerages may start to force you to agree share lending. What a gong show.

I see you own GME and AMC. You have to agree to lend them. And we will use it to short your own portfolio.

B93F0DBD-A590-4ED4-B523-E2E3947AB362.jpeg

Edit: July 14th is big for GME because the rumor mill is suggesting Ryan Cohen will give an NFT dividend. Something impossible for Hedges to create themselves.

The neighborhood July 13th/July 14th is big for AMC also, because that's the time period the threshold listed FTDs are to be automatically bought if not rectified by then.

Saw a screenshot on Twitter earlier of T212 basically telling someone they have to agree to lend their shares by 07/13 or any positions in the AMC security will be reduced to sell-only.

It's about to get nutty.

Worth noting that GME got put on the threshold list days before its January mini-squeeze. It'll be interesting to see if the same rings true for AMC.

This is pretty exhausting, if true, that they are turning bonds into shares. I'm sure the ones who gambled possessions or futures are going to have to dump their shares that bet on a quick profit with this cat/mouse game and that's what the hedgies wanted. Though it does bring a sale and if it drops a little more, I will be purchasing more :).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom