The Investment Thread (12 Viewers)

efil4stnias

Play at your own risk
Reaction score
Ditto. I may sell PFE and BYND and walk away with only a smallish loss.
Well im sittin on PFE- they pay divi

BYND - not sure what "smallish" is but mine is nuttn but- i already trimmed 3-4 months ago when it was wallowing around $118. But i didnt trim enough. lol

Ahhh well...this one will go into the " fuggitaboutit" drawer and ill look to see where it is 5 years from now. lol

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I bought 150 shares of Rivian (RIVN) at $100 on Thursday. Today it briefly hit $150. It's absolutely insane. I intend to hold this for the long term but I had no idea it would get this crazy.

Meanwhile Tesla is down to $986. I'm just wondering how low it will go so I can buy in.

LonghornSaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I bought 150 shares of Rivian (RIVN) at $100 on Thursday. Today it briefly hit $150. It's absolutely insane. I intend to hold this for the long term but I had no idea it would get this crazy.

Meanwhile Tesla is down to $986. I'm just wondering how low it will go so I can buy in.
I watched the IPO, but given my history of making bad choices on IPOs I held off on getting any shares, and now I am feeling like it's more of a gamble to get in now...

Reaction score
I could see a big time short attack on GME tomorrow as max pain is well below the current price of $210.

Speaking of $210. Kenny has to be pooping bricks. That’s the highest GME has ever closed when the daily volume was under 1 million.

We know much of retail buys gets internalized and placed in dark pools. No one is selling at these levels.

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I watched the IPO, but given my history of making bad choices on IPOs I held off on getting any shares, and now I am feeling like it's more of a gamble to get in now...

It jumped just short of $180 and in two days dropped down to as low as $120. I took my profits and got out. I want to get back into the stock, but things need to settle down a bit. I think it takes another decent drop today.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Well im sittin on PFE- they pay divi

BYND - not sure what "smallish" is but mine is nuttn but- i already trimmed 3-4 months ago when it was wallowing around $118. But i didnt trim enough. lol

Ahhh well...this one will go into the " fuggitaboutit" drawer and ill look to see where it is 5 years from now. lol
I have 100% faith in the plant based meat industry. It's going to be massive and sooner than people expect, like within the next decade.

I really like BYND.

It's also really tough to keep holding this loser but I've gotten really used to playing with losers lately.

I'm still really heavy short on small caps expecting a big correction due to supply chain issues, inflationary pressures, another round of covid impacts this fall and pressure on the fed to end easing cycle . So if anyone wants to jump on the opposite bandwagon of what I'm doing it's statistically a really easy play.

Reaction score
A group of crypto investors crowd sourced enough funds to buy a copy of the constitution. They bid 40 million. They wanted to tokenize it and give it to the people.

Citadel CEO Ken Griffin outbid them and bought the copy of the constitution for 43 million.

So, this man is already hated by GameStop, AMC, and other meme stock apes. Now he decides to pick a battle with the crypto community?

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
A group of crypto investors crowd sourced enough funds to buy a copy of the constitution. They bid 40 million. They wanted to tokenize it and give it to the people.

Citadel CEO Ken Griffin outbid them and bought the copy of the constitution for 43 million.

So, this man is already hated by GameStop, AMC, and other meme stock apes. Now he decides to pick a battle with the crypto community?
Lmao, where are you getting this?

Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom