The Investment Thread (23 Viewers)

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
Prog just keeps going. There’s been a few plays on the subreddit Shortsqueeze that have actually worked out well.

You think SDC goes on a run?

Not familiar with SDC. Paper-handed PROG and took my profits over $4 today to throw back into the mothership (AMC).

Reaction score
Not familiar with SDC. Paper-handed PROG and took my profits over $4 today to throw back into the mothership (AMC).
SDC is another heavily shorted stock that MAY get a large number of FTDs that need settled before or during the next rollover period.

I just bought some shares of CLOV a couple of days ago. Super risky bet. Especially with earnings next week.

longtime lurker

Buddy D lives FOREVER!
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The infrastructure bill just passed the House…..it includes billions for electric school buses. Those stocks are going to rocket. Going to pick up more Lion Electric, LEV on Monday.

OP
Saint_Ward

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The infrastructure bill just passed the House…..it includes billions for electric school buses. Those stocks are going to rocket. Going to pick up more Lion Electric, LEV on Monday.
Might be good that I didn't sell off all of my PBW, but I probably should have loaded up a bit more, since it's up a lot in the last month.

Reaction score
9F12F74F-9008-4657-935C-F2F1FC5FDDCE.jpeg
Nipples jacked. Not sure if this was a tongue and cheek play at Elon or if he was addressing the MarketWatch article published today that talked about how people holding meme stocks could pose risks to financial stability.

Reaction score
Dang, really should have bought that AMD at 1.75 like I thought about.

Reaction score
I'm thinking this is due to the housing market and not consumer habit but I could be wrong.
People quit going out to eat, drink, concerts, vacations, and learned to live within their means. The supply chain has crimped what they can buy too for 1.5 years now.

Doesn't it make sense that debt has dropped?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom