The Investment Thread (2 Viewers)

AAPL just breached $171.50 and the calls I have got to 450%. Wish I had held on longer to the others.

Oh well.

I think that late-May to June run up will be great. That said, there are a lot of Elliott Wave TA believers that think we will have a mini boom soon and then a hard dip shortly there after.

For GME they think it’s $213 then a crash to 100. Then sideways until June.

I am trying to stay away from pre-quarterly T.A. moving forward on those two tickers (AMC and GME).

I do think we'll see a small spike between now and late May, but nothing substantial.

LVGu1rz.png

Man it is bloody out there for a lot of stocks. Bio plays are getting slaughtered.

Man it is bloody out there for a lot of stocks. Bio plays are getting slaughtered.
Getting bloodier throughout the day. At least it's limited to the high valuation growth stocks. Those have been bloody for months now. At some point a buying opportunity is going to emerge. Many high quality stocks are 50-60% off highs, when they start hitting that 70-85% off highs I'm going to go on a shopping spree. It looked and acted like the dot com bust so I'm going to treat it that way and let history be my guide.

5FFDE2F5-79F8-4C4F-810F-64C896B2ACBB.png
Comparison of two bio stocks (CTXR and IMMX) today. Both getting raked over the coals.

5FFDE2F5-79F8-4C4F-810F-64C896B2ACBB.png
Comparison of two bio stocks (CTXR and IMMX) today. Both getting raked over the coals.
Bottom line is they want retail out of the stock market right now and also have a ton of fake money to get out of the system as well.

Bottom line is they want retail out of the stock market right now and also have a ton of fake money to get out of the system as well.
Makes sense. I just read a post on Reddit that concluded there was a significant increase in bot accounts that were spamming fud across many stock related subreddits yesterday afternoon and evening.

They want retail to sell.

Reddit post link

Predictions for today overall? Things turning red towards the bell. I’d guess today is green tho.,

Predictions for today overall? Things turning red towards the bell. I’d guess today is green tho.,
Everything is red. All equity indexes, bonds, oil, commodities. Airlines and travel related stocks are up again today. I took a lot of profit from AAL and only held enough calls that I can afford to exercise on this mornings push over $21.

Looking for stuff that has been really beat up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom