The Investment Thread (20 Viewers)

There are several pieces written like this, and I personally adhere to the belief:

Here's one from a more reputable source that is also more recent:

That Jacobin article is really interesting,
I didn’t realize the full scope of the manipulation. I was curious because it isn’t a classic Ponzi scheme so I was wondering the angle on that but it’s explained and I get it. It has attributes a ponzi for sure on a broad macro level.

Thanks

My wife’s grandmother passed away at 93. In 1999 she bought 25 shares of Microsoft and 25 shares of Intel for my wife that we didn’t know about. The intel stock has actually gone down.
Microsoft was at $45 (in todays prices) in October 1999 and went up with the dot com bubble and then went red. Her investment was red from May 2020 until September 2014. 14 years that investment was red.

Powell being summoned to the White House tomorrow for a meeting with Biden over the state of inflation and its negative impact. This news could see a dip in the market tomorrow. Or could mean a bounce too. Depends on what news we get out of it.

"mEME sTOCK" season is officially open it appears. Multiple millionaire makers starting to rise large percentages, daily.

GME's cost to borrow is now in the triple digits. This is about to explode.

Don't think for once that our recent market dip, including crypto, and these sudden movements on the heavily-shorted securities aren't all tied together.

Attachments

• gme053122.jpg
    gme053122.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 5
GME's cost to borrow is now in the triple digits. This is about to explode.

Don't think for once that our recent market dip, including crypto, and these sudden movements on the heavily-shorted securities aren't all tied together.
The short utilization is at 100% now for 77 straight days. The record is 78 days, which happened mid January 2021.

Powell being summoned to the White House tomorrow for a meeting with Biden over the state of inflation and its negative impact. This news could see a dip in the market tomorrow. Or could mean a bounce too. Depends on what news we get out of it.

You're stepping out on a limb with this one.

GameStop didn’t tank on earnings. I put some money in the account in case they dropped it. Dang.

EPS was very bad again. Revenue up 7.6% YOY. No debt. $935 million in inventory. Free cash on hand of $1.03 billion. NFT marketplace place launch in Q2 (could be any day).

The number of shares directly registered (via ComputerShare) climbed from 8.9 million last quarter to now 12.7 million (as of April 30th). 16.7% of all shares in existence have been directly registered by retail investors.

GameStop didn’t tank on earnings. I put some money in the account in case they dropped it. Dang.

EPS was very bad again. Revenue up 7.6% YOY. No debt. $935 million in inventory. Free cash on hand of $1.03 billion. NFT marketplace place launch in Q2 (could be any day).

The number of shares directly registered (via ComputerShare) climbed from 8.9 million last quarter to now 12.7 million (as of April 30th). 16.7% of all shares in existence have been directly registered by retail investors.
I still am a little confused by the computershare but it seems to be making an effect on GME. Not so much in price of share but it cost to borrow, if we can even say that is accurate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom