The Investment Thread (6 Viewers)

Maybe my HEI sale was a bit premature. Luckily I still have a lot of shares.

Looks like Berkshire has joined the HEI party. Pre market is looking like a nice pop this AM.

It says he made the move in Q2, which is approximately where I circled.

Screenshot_20240815_062405_Fidelity.jpg

Looks like a quick pop triggered some am sells. I sold off another approx 7-8% of my HEI shares to cash in the high. I'll buy back in later when things settle or I notice a slight drop.

Looks like the main HEI stock dropped $2/share since I sold.

RKT up 11.5%. Mortgage rates are 1% below highs and a Sept cut will make refi's really attractive. I could see it run to the 20s.

RKT was 17.75 when I posted. It’s sitting at 19.97. Nothing amazing but a 34% gain this month feels really good. First sell order set at 21. Wish I had bought more in the months preceding.

The 800k downward adjustment to the jobs numbers may open the door for a Dec rate cut in addition to the .25 in Sept. Could see more upward pressure.

Looks like a quick pop triggered some am sells. I sold off another approx 7-8% of my HEI shares to cash in the high. I'll buy back in later when things settle or I notice a slight drop.

Looks like the main HEI stock dropped $2/share since I sold.
Yesterday morning HEI dropped like $8-9 a share after their quarterly Financials came out. I don't understand why, but it seems to be a pattern lately. So, I picked up around 40 shares around $236 and more of the class A stock too. HEI rebounded later that day and is up more so far. Currently about $251.60.

So, the Fed went a bit bigger than expected and cut interest rates by 0.50%. So, what does this mean for the markets? Late trading dropped. I'm sure savings account interest will drop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom