The Nascar Thread (3 Viewers)

This 15 lap sprint for the win will be interesting.

Wow, Chase shot off at the restart.

wry, subtle shade is the best shade

:smilielol:

Wow. Who would have thought an All-Star race at Bristol would be . . . sort of boring?

I think the 12 could have run Chase on equal tires.

On to Texas.

Wow. Who would have thought an All-Star race at Bristol would be . . . sort of boring?

I think the 12 could have run Chase on equal tires.

On to Texas.

Not having Wallace in the race was a bummer. Chase pretty much dominated the race. So that made it kinda boring.

Blaney was good, just didn't have the speed to keep up. Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if the tires made the difference.

The new number locations look good. I hope they keep that.

The lights were just ok. I would have like them to light up the wheel wells.

Oh, and I'd rather go back to Blaney's yellow paint scheme. Didn't really like the new look of his car. Wasn't bad, I just like those yellow cars.

Not having Wallace in the race was a bummer. Chase pretty much dominated the race. So that made it kinda boring.

Blaney was good, just didn't have the speed to keep up. Yeah, wouldn't surprise me if the tires made the difference.

I’m pretty sure Blaney’s tires were one cycle older than Chase and Kyle’s.

We let the two oldest (11 and 7) stay up to watch the race.

They *loved* the underglow lights. I enjoyed the novelty, but they really dug it. They just wished it “matched” the paint schemes more.

and yea, Blaney held up better than I thought he might. And that yellow paint scheme I prefer. DiBenedetto was rocking it

my son was hoping Chase was going to be in the Mtn Dew car.

I’m pretty sure Blaney’s tires were one cycle older than Chase and Kyle’s.
Blaney would have given Chase a run on equal tires, but his tires were three cycles old by the time the final 15 laps come around. Chase was shot out of a cannon on that last restart and do not think he was going to let Kyle get on his bumper in the final laps, but would have been interesting to see him on Logano's bumper with a run for the money.

Disappointed the under glow lights were not the whole car, but it looked like some kind of high-intensity spotlight was mounted under the rear.

Did anyone else think it made the cars look longer? So used to seeing them in the center, I kept thinking it made them look stretched.

Yeah, just under the back was disappointing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom