The random stuff from X thread (18 Viewers)

Considering the treatment the Saints got in Baton Rouge after Katrina, mildly surprised.

That said, it was a year before he got there and before they won the SB. Maybe it would be different now, idk.

In spite of that, still a fan and pull for LSU mostly. So, geaux Brees, geaux Tigers! Lol.

:cheer:
the Saints didn't get that treatment, Tom Benson did. to be fair, he was talking about moving the team to San Antonio at the time. why would anyone give him a warm welcome in that situation?
i went to all the games in BR. one game i was where he was leaving out and let's just say there were some not so nice words being chanted loudly at him and he deserved every single word.
If it wasn't for Jerry Jones (for his own personal reasons) and Paul Tagliabue, Benson would have high tailed it out of Louisiana in a heart beat..

the Saints didn't get that treatment, Tom Benson did. to be fair, he was talking about moving the team to San Antonio at the time. why would anyone give him a warm welcome in that situation?
i went to all the games in BR. one game i was where he was leaving out and let's just say there were some not so nice words being chanted loudly at him and he deserved every single word.
If it wasn't for Jerry Jones (for his own personal reasons) and Paul Tagliabue, Benson would have high tailed it out of Louisiana in a heart beat..

Yup, it seems a lot of folks want to forget that Benson acted this way, or excuse his actions.....Thank god for Tagliabue, who I believe is the reason the Saints are still in NOLA.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom