The random stuff from X thread (10 Viewers)

Considering the treatment the Saints got in Baton Rouge after Katrina, mildly surprised.

That said, it was a year before he got there and before they won the SB. Maybe it would be different now, idk.

In spite of that, still a fan and pull for LSU mostly. So, geaux Brees, geaux Tigers! Lol.

:cheer:

I've already built this dream in my mind. He plays for LSU, wins multiple national championships, gets drafted #1 by us because we are bad (sorry, it's a necessity for this scenario), is even better than his dad, wins multiple Super Bowls, retires as a Saint and has beaten all other QB records. How's that? Too much?

I've already built this dream in my mind. He plays for LSU, wins multiple national championships, gets drafted #1 by us because we are bad (sorry, it's a necessity for this scenario), is even better than his dad, wins multiple Super Bowls, retires as a Saint and has beaten all other QB records. How's that? Too much?
Since I'm not likely to see that scenario unfold, I'll just assume that it will happen and I'll be happy for the great dynasty that the Saints will be known for in the future.
:very-happy:

Nah, u kept it football. Too much would be curing cancer as well.

If I'm dead when all that happens, and there's something beyond death, you can just go ahead and thank me in abstentia because I'll be the cause of it.

Because you actually said (typed) it out loud, all of this will happen except with the Falcons.

1000001863.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom