The Saints fear Saints CB Delvin Breaux has a broken fibula, according to a source. (1 Viewer)

O RLY?

why is he tweeting about coming back stronger and stuff then?

Maybe because he wasn't able to return to the game, and felt that he let the team and its fans down?

Look, He could have a substantial injury, but we do have people who work at the dome and who have some inside info from time to time. So it is conceivable that roberthgrove may know or had heard something that we don't or didn't. We probably won't know either way until Wednesday.

We need a pass rush more than anything else. Carr wasn't pressured enough and there are no CB solutions that will cover that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have insider's information on Keenan Lewis?

He is the only CB that isn't signed at this time that could come close to stepping in for Breaux but he needs to be healthy!

I have a hard time seeing Lewis come back simply because of his health. If he was truly ready to play someone would've signed him by now.

Pittsburgh did, then cut him because he's not healthy.
K. Lewis is a year away from possibly being able to play in the NFL again. There is also a strong possibility he will never play amother down. Why is this so hard to understand for some people.

Sarcasm noted, but I'd punch a puppy if we wasted our 1st rounder on Fournette.

I guess I mis-read board sentiment getting so red-thumbed over this.

Fournette is a good player, but I thought for sure we'd all agree that the last thing we need to spend a 1st round pick on is a RB. All we've heard for years here is that RBs are a dime a dozen in the NFL and taking one early is a waste. Has Fournette changed that?

Fournette is a good player, but I thought for sure we'd all agree that the last thing we need to spend a 1st round pick on is a RB. All we've heard for years here is that RBs are a dime a dozen in the NFL and taking one early is a waste. Has Fournette changed that?

Fournette goes to LSU.

you're right, but no one cares because purple and gold.

So it's the next morning and we still only have 1 tweet from a "source" and Ian Rappaport stealing said tweet and pretending it's his own.

I'm still holding out hope that it's not as bad as it seems.

So it's the next morning and we still only have 1 tweet from a "source" and Ian Rappaport stealing said tweet and pretending it's his own.

I'm still holding out hope that it's not as bad as it seems.

I think Underhill and Katzenstein both reported they had heard the same thing.

whether this is all just people parroting the same thing I don't know, but I'd feel a lot better if this was just coming from Rapoport.

if it was just Rapoport, I'd believe that Breaux was outfitted with robot legs at halftime instead.

Fournette would be a waste of a pick for us. We need a Oline that can block for him first. Plus, we will never be a one RB team, and that is what drafting Fournette would be saying. We are really good at RB scouting. Get 2 stud Guards, maybe a couple of CBs, a LB, a DE before we get a RB.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

NOLA.com's article about Breaux's injury reports that it was a league source who provided the information. That sounds official to me.

It's all the same source these guys are reporting. You can tell that from reading NOLA.com's article.

But it's probably true, I agree.

Hopefully him being a CB means 6 weeks vs. 10 weeks like Rankin.

Pittsburgh did, then cut him because he's not healthy.
K. Lewis is a year away from possibly being able to play in the NFL again. There is also a strong possibility he will never play amother down. Why is this so hard to understand for some people.

Where did you get your information from. Do YOU! know for sure that Lewis is a year away from playing or that he may never play again. What facts are you basing this on? Are you in the sports medicine profession? There is no harm in bringing him in for a physical and checking him out. He did say he would be ready in a couple weeks. I believe he knows his body better than any of us would.

Where did you get your information from. Do YOU! know for sure that Lewis is a year away from playing or that he may never play again. What facts are you basing this on? Are you in the sports medicine profession? There is no harm in bringing him in for a physical and checking him out. He did say he would be ready in a couple weeks. I believe he knows his body better than any of us would.

it was 52 weeks post-surgery and he got hurt again after one practice. had one team show interest and they passed and since then there's been nothing. he's most likely done.

I guess count me as perplexed in how Payton and Loomis managed the CB situation during the offseason and TC. They had to know Lewis was questionable making it back. Then you have Kyle Wilson being lost due to injury before TC even gets off the ground. Swann was coming back from two concussions, so another big question mark. PJ Williams, ditto. You bring in Finnegan, than cut him. Then you sign the guy from Buffalo who has experience and has played well to a degree but then you may him inactive. Then you carry 6 RBs on the roster. In the end, you're CB depth is basically two undrafted rookie FAs coming into game 1. I'm not a GM but I just don't get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom