ticket refund (1 Viewer)

I'm having trouble even figuring out the credits at this point. I had two tickets eliminated by the renovation after allowing my balance to carryover in 2020. I requested a check refund for those in mid-July when I couldn't replace them with anything comparable. Nothing yet. When I go in Seat Geek, I have a "2020 Partial Plan Credit," an "Account Credit," and a "2021 Hurricane Cancel." I can't figure out the numbers on any of this.

I received a Hurricane cancel refund to my seat geek account of $680.
I’m section Section 117 (plaza club) sec 18. I think my tickets are typically $220/seat face value (honestly don’t know anymore). So that means the preseason tickets were face value of only $120/ticket. Which is a big change I think that was implemented in 2019.

Rob,

I'm on row 24! Same section.

If y'all check the "Payment" tab on your SeatGeek profile, the refund should be in there as a "credit".

They started doing “variable pricing” for the 2016 season where they lowered the value on preseason games and marked up the prices on 3-4 marquee games (to make up the difference) while the remaining regular season games stayed the same. If I remember right, it stayed like that for the 2016 and 2017 seasons.

Then in 2018 they went back to fixed pricing where the preseason was lower but all the regular season games were the same price (I believe) and it stayed like that for the 2019 season as well. Don’t know what happened with the 2020 season though since they didn’t have any paper tickets.

Now with them doing only mobile ticketing, they can pick and choose when they’re using “variable” pricing when it benefits them most (like having to give refunds) and the fans don’t know any better.

Shady business practices to say the least.

So, I had the same question and wanted to verify refund prices. I was sent a spreadsheet that has all the game individual ticket prices for every section. I will attach it here. I did not like it but my ticket manager did respond immediately. Tampa game is highest valued game. FYI.

Attachments

• 2021 Saints Single Game Pricing.xlsx
    16.1 KB · Views: 17
They made the face value of preseason cheaper several years ago. Ticked me off because I used to donate them and get a deduction. Don’t be too mad, the marketplace says they are pretty much worthless, which we have always known.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom