Time to give Haener a shot (14 Viewers)

In garbage time.
If you don’t think the Broncos weren’t trying with all their might to prevent that touchdown, you’re mistaken. They were sending the house late in a game that they were up by 30 points.

One of the very few bright spots on the evening and of course someone has to try to discredit it.

Last edited:
Do y’all not see the difference in the pocket and how wide open someone is in one situation vs the other ?

Getting the ball out quick is easy if people are WIDE OPEN.

Do y’all not see the difference in the pocket and how wide open someone is in one situation vs the other ?

Getting the ball out quick is easy if people are WIDE OPEN.
i think you proved yourself wrong here for your photos... but ok. looks like some blitzing is still happening to Haener... he just made the adjustments to beat it. Amazing how that works.

i think you proved yourself wrong here for your photos... but ok. looks like some blitzing is still happening to Haener... he just made the adjustments to beat it. Amazing how that works.
I give up. Yes he’s a better Qb with quicker delivery. All from 2 garbage time throws.

I would like to see Haener start a game instead of only getting to play in garbage time... so we can make sure it isn't just garbage time magic. If Rattler is the future I would like to see if Haener has trade value. If Haener is actually a legit NFL QB I don't want to wait until he starts for the Falcons to find out.
I give up. Yes he’s a better Qb with quicker delivery. All from 2 garbage time throws.
wut?

If you don’t think the Broncos weren’t trying with all their might to prevent that touchdown, you’re mistaken. They were sending the late in a game that they were up by 30 points.

One of the very few bright spots on the evening and of course someone has to try to discredit it.

Oh the Broncos definitely were, but it was still garbage time. Haener entered the game with 2 minutes left. We were down 33-3. The game had already been decided at that point.

Nah. Nothing that happened tonight had anything more to do with Rattler than anyone else and you don't bench a guy for that just like we didn't bench Carr for it. He was getting pressured all night long. He didn't sack himself 6 times. When he was able to throw he completed 71.4% of his passes. There is no better way to ruin the confidence of a young QB by benching him for reasons that weren't his making.

Yea, its probably not the same people. Just generalization.
It very much is the same people. I'm not generalizing at all. I've seen a lot of the same specific people do an about face on things they previously said. A lot of people contradict themselves and have double standards on a lot of different topics. It's worthy of ridicule.

I mean he drove right down the field with quick decisions and scored a td

I posted this on the gameday thread; I got nothing against Haener being given a shot, but don't be fooled by that last drive. Denver was ready to go home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom