***TROPICAL ALERT*** TROPICAL STORM ETA (Late season tropical outlook discussion) (2 Viewers)

Hang on now, what's with the re-entry into the Caribbean? I don't trust this thing to not do something stupid like come toward us as a sharknadocane.

145713_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Hang on now, what's with the re-entry into the Caribbean? I don't trust this thing to not do something stupid like come toward us as a sharknadocane.

It's what the models have been showing, NHC only goes out 5 days and the reentry has been consistent in the longer rage among most models, we're just now getting that into the 5 day forecast.

It's what the models have been showing, NHC only goes out 5 days and the reentry has been consistent in the longer rage among most models, we're just now getting that into the 5 day forecast.

I know at some point they were forecasting it to head to Cuba and then up the west coast of Florida. Is that still the forecast?

This one has the potential to be very deadly. It looks like it's rapidly becoming a major hurricane into landfall then will produce huge amounts of rain which will cause all sorts of problems.

I know at some point they were forecasting it to head to Cuba and then up the west coast of Florida. Is that still the forecast?
Run to run and model to model consistency is all over still. Once it moves back over water that is where things really diverge.

And to hear JP schools remain closed until Wednesday and OP will assess after today
A big reason for this is loss of Internet connectivity both for the schools themselves and for virtual learners. Not sure what's going on, but AT&T Internet customers haven't yet been restored on the West Bank -- I've heard some in Kenner are back on.

A big reason for this is loss of Internet connectivity both for the schools themselves and for virtual learners. Not sure what's going on, but AT&T Internet customers haven't yet been restored on the West Bank -- I've heard some in Kenner are back on.

I know that my daughter's school has had both power and internet since at least Friday, but because there are power outages and internet outages all over the city, they can't have classes because so many kids are doing virtual learning and will not be able to be online due to lack of power and/or internet connections.

I swear to all things holy, if we get hit by something that causes any real damage at the end of October I don't want to hear a single word from climate change deniers ever again.
Here I am, the first day our office has had power since the storm literally losing my mind dealing with clients freaking out who have damage and don't know anything about their policies. Times like this I wish we didn't represent so many damn companies. And I have to deal with my own damaged house. I really can't believe it's only 12:45. fork all hurricanes.

Here I am, the first day our office has had power since the storm literally losing my mind dealing with clients freaking out who have damage and don't know anything about their policies. Times like this I wish we didn't represent so many damn companies. And I have to deal with my own damaged house. I really can't believe it's only 12:45. fork all hurricanes.

Ive done this now no less than 6 times in my career. Never ever fun.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom