UEFA Champions League (2 Viewers)

UCL Quarterfinal Matchups:

Bracket 1 (of death)
RM v Chelsea
Bayern v Man City

Bracket 2
Napoli v AC Milan
Benfica v Inter

3 of the top 4 favorites are in Bracket 1.. So a favorites side and a Cinderella side to the brackets.

FWIW, Napoli is right behind Man City (+250) in Vegas odds at +300, above Bayern at +350 and RM at +600 (the disrespect?! :oops::LOL: ).

Just how RM likes it ;)

Chelsea wont get past RM- they cant score whereas RM, both Vini Jr and Benzema seem to always show up in the big games.

I think Bayern proves too much for City- they will not let Haaland beat them.

Napoli - interesting- they play AC Milan 4/2 in Serie A. only to face them again 4/12 and 4/18

Dont know anything about Benfica or Inter this season so thats a toss up. But if Napoli can pass AC Milan, i think they can make finals.

fun stuff ahead for sure!

Guessing Vegas has making the finals baked into Napoli’s odds given their form and bracket.. Before the draw, I’d had a thought to put $20 on them figuring they’d be at least 5th best odds wise, but no such luck now.

City has been way more efficient, that's the big difference tonight. Gonna be tough for BM in the rematch.

Just tuning in and hearing Upemecano apparently had a terrible 2nd half. Watched him hit a back pass waaay to heavy well past Sommer who raced to keep it from going to touch. Ended up as a corner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom