UEFA Champions League (2 Viewers)

The Total Soccer Show podcast has a good breakdown of the up coming knockout round, giving their take on the matchups.

Normally the RM / Liverpool matchup would be must watch TV, but both teams are sorta struggling these days. But the show made a good point. RM seems to kick on anytime that Champions League theme plays, so we'll see.

Been watching since start. I'm just as baffled as the announcer with regards to the 2 goals.

Never seen this. But it's Exciting !!

Looking back at the goals 87 yr old Luka Modric gets some credit for both
Assist obviously
But he also intercepted the pass leading to the very, very slow break

Now trying to get back to Live, I see Modric steaks again leading to a much faster break
He’s playing very well for an 87 yr old

What has happened to Liverpool defense??
Haven't had a defense all season.
Weird game honestly. Ancelotti hates us and has made it his mission to beat Liverpool since Istanbul. Understable for me. Not good enough in the second half from the majority of the Liverpool players. First 20 minutes on the other hand was vintage Liverpool, pass and move, Klopp style pressing and two goals reward. The pieces are there just can't seem to be consistent really. Madrid for their credit weren't phased at all. Vinicius is my favorite non-Liverpool player and he's shown why today. Shame it's at our cost but it is what is, we'll see what happens in Madrid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom