UEFA Champions League (1 Viewer)

Haven't had a defense all season.
Weird game honestly. Ancelotti hates us and has made it his mission to beat Liverpool since Istanbul. Understable for me. Not good enough in the second half from the majority of the Liverpool players. First 20 minutes on the other hand was vintage Liverpool, pass and move, Klopp style pressing and two goals reward. The pieces are there just can't seem to be consistent really. Madrid for their credit weren't phased at all. Vinicius is my favorite non-Liverpool player and he's shown why today. Shame it's at our cost but it is what is, we'll see what happens in Madrid.
Dropping in to the 2nd half after 2-4, the difference I saw was Liv was passing to where the receiver was standing
1st have they were passing to where the guy was going to be
Very stagnant in 2nd half

As an RM fan, I was a bit worried about this matchup at Anfield. First two goals would have definitely had me concerned if my son hadn’t spoiled the score for me already. :/

I was mainly watching just to see how it unfolded. At least one of the goals on each side was brilliant, and some were just plain unfortunate.

Liverpool’s midfield and defense just need some infusion, midfield for sure.

And I agree that the number of games they played last season (the max) while chasing the quad definitely took a toll on them. They just can’t reach the levels of chaos they used to. Also wonder how much not having Mane hurts.

What were the odds before the game that Allison and Courtois both make mistakes leading to goals? What a crazy game.

This one is sort of fun

pretty end to end stuff. PSG is very quick to attack ball soon as it gets close to midfield. They didnt do that in 1st leg, allowed Bayern to move it all around. That bonehead Sommer play- cleared off line by De Ligt....whew. lol

I so do enjoy watching Alphonse Davies- a pure left back that does nothing but attack. I dont know of another player like him ( that spends that much time attacking AND defending )

Haaland is still scoring today…

Quarterfinals are set now.

AC Milan
Bayern
Benfica
Chelsea
Inter Milan
Man City
Napoli
Real Madrid

Who do y’all got?

Haaland is still scoring today…

Quarterfinals are set now.

AC Milan
Bayern
Benfica
Chelsea
Inter Milan
Man City
Napoli
Real Madrid

Who do y’all got?

RM. Simply cannot count them out.

UEFA Europa

Manchester United move on. What a strike by Rashford. CR7 esque - laces, movement and pace. ( in his prime w/ left foot )

Just SNAPS that leg and that ball is a missile.

UCL Quarterfinal Matchups:

Bracket 1 (of death)
RM v Chelsea
Bayern v Man City

Bracket 2
Napoli v AC Milan
Benfica v Inter

3 of the top 4 favorites are in Bracket 1.. So a favorites side and a Cinderella side to the brackets.

FWIW, Napoli is right behind Man City (+250) in Vegas odds at +300, above Bayern at +350 and RM at +600 (the disrespect?! :oops::LOL: ).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom