UEFA Champions League (1 Viewer)

But he got it wrong - clearly it was close enough that he should have deferred. At that point in that game.

Twice...once on call and the clear disregard for the rule of letting the offensive play "play out" ( ball goes out of touch, a goal or stoppage )

But the other side is RM players immediately stopped play s soon as whistle blew, so De Licht had an uncontested shot. Had whistle not gone, he doesnt get the opportunity as presented.

Such a terrible mark on what was a really exciting match.

Twice...once on call and the clear disregard for the rule of letting the offensive play "play out" ( ball goes out of touch, a goal or stoppage )

But the other side is RM players immediately stopped play s soon as whistle blew, so De Licht had an uncontested shot. Had whistle not gone, he doesnt get the opportunity as presented.

Such a terrible mark on what was a really exciting match.

Yeah, the whistle was unmistakable. I heard it (in live, real time) and I was in a pub.

I love UCL semi-final stage, for me it's even more dramatic than the final. It's an odd bit of sport when the championship game is somehow less dramatic - but it is! The final is on a neutral site, on a Saturday.

The semis have both legs, in front of rabid home supporters - on a weeknight and the result is after 180 minutes plus time. It's just cooler.

I love UCL semi-final stage, for me it's even more dramatic than the final. It's an odd bit of sport when the championship game is somehow less dramatic - but it is! The final is on a neutral site, on a Saturday.

The semis have both legs, in front of rabid home supporters - on a weeknight and the result is after 180 minutes plus time. It's just cooler.

its so fun. I agree- it carries more fanaticism than final.

Its like having the Superbowl for your home team, in your city for one leg, and then a $80 Ryan Air ticket to opponent city, mid week as well. And when you approach your boss/manager/company for that day off, they dont look at you sideways. They are going too. lolol.

It has to be @#$@#$@#$ awesome. Win or lose.

Yeah, the whistle was unmistakable. I heard it (in live, real time) and I was in a pub.

Conference finals are almost always better than the superbowl

Conference finals are almost always better than the superbowl

Yeah I agree to a certain degree, but the Super Bowl is such a massive event that I do think it takes a shine all its own - and the UCL final has some of that but it doesn't feel quite the same to me. Perhaps because I'm not European.

Yeah I agree to a certain degree, but the Super Bowl is such a massive event that I do think it takes a shine all its own - and the UCL final has some of that but it doesn't feel quite the same to me. Perhaps because I'm not European.
Did you know that semis take place during the week and people just take the day off on Wednesday and party all day and then watch their favorite team?
Efil’s writing a book about it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom