UFC 124: St. Pierre v Koscheck II (Saturday, Dec. 11 – PPV) (2 Viewers)

Those Strikeforce finishes were probably a once in a decade thing (if even that frequent). It's unlikely you'll ever see 3 knockouts of such brutality in the final 3 fights for a long, long time...especially when you take into account the big name players in each fight.

Main Card
Thiago Alves v John Howard
Interested to see this fight. I think Alves will outstrike Howard and get the tko victory.

Mac Danzig v Joe Stevenson
Stevenson wins this fight.

Jim Miller v Charles Oliveira
Really looking forward to this fight. I have been highly impressed with Oliveira. I think he wins here.

Sean McCorkle v Stefan Struve
I am convinced that I am going about my life all wrong. I am now going to use the internet to get me where I want to be. Co main event?? Seriously??

Struve via something.

Welterweight Championship Fight
Georges St. Pierre v Josh Koscheck
I think GSP wins this fight. He should be able to take down Koscheck and I think GSP's standup is better. GSP wins.

UFC in Toronto next April. Going to do the stadium the Blue Jays play in. Early estimates are 40-50k tickets will be on sale.

They better hope GSP wins and does not get injured this Saturday.

I really wanted Koscheck to win this fight. He's a PA guy which is cool, and I always liked his I don't give a **** attitude. But man after watching TUF he has really lost a lot of my respect. I still think I want him to win but wouldn't be upset if GSP does beat him again. Just hoping for a great fight.

I'm no Psychologist but... doesn't Koscheck seem a little overwhelmed? Or maybe he just wants to get into the cage. I don't know.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PeslOkZyVgg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PeslOkZyVgg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Maybe he just wants out of that interview. He didn't even look at the guy.

I watched him on Sportscenter this morning, and he seemed pretty nervous.

Strikeforce's last card was the best of the year. K-1 World GP is Friday night. Undoubtedly gonna be way better than UFC 124. Haters gonna hate.

Yes you are hating again.

Speaking of hating, why do you dislike the ufc?

IMG_5355.jpg

Yes you are hating again.

Speaking of hating, why do you dislike the ufc?

I guess someone didn't see the Strikeforce card nor has he ever seen the K-1 World GP. After Saturday's UFC event maybe you'll agree with me.

I don't hate the UFC. I dislike their ruleset that favors wrestlers. Their events are seldom good anymore. What's there to like? I enjoy watching certain fighters but when your company is run by a ******bag that says alot.

Thiago Alves v John Howard
Probably have to go with Alves. I don't think Howard is quite good enough to neutralize Alves like Fitch did.

Mac Danzig v Joe Stevenson
Stevenson wins this fight. - Ditto what Peet said.

Jim Miller v Charles Oliveira
I'll have to go Oliveira. He's looked too good. Until someone takes him out, I'll pick him.

Sean McCorkle v Stefan Struve
McCorkle via TKO.

Welterweight Championship Fight
Georges St. Pierre v Josh Koscheck
I can't pick against GSP.

Since someone doesn't like the ring girl pics (red thumbs) I'll bump with a MMA gif :9:

3825.ginadancebp.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom