Ukraine (20 Viewers)

RIP.

I've been thinking that the longer this goes on, the more likely we are to start seeing American casualties/deaths as we send in more supplies and 'trainers.' At the very least we'll probably see some more stars on the Memorial Wall in Langley.

RIP.

I've been thinking that the longer this goes on, the more likely we are to start seeing American casualties/deaths as we send in more supplies and 'trainers.' At the very least we'll probably see some more stars on the Memorial Wall in Langley.

They were volunteers.

Not "trainers" not "advisors".

Volunteers. Chose to fight the Russian expansion by aggression because they believe in democracy (and abhor bullies).

Yeah the longer this goes on I'm certain you will see more American volunteers in Ukraine. God speed to all of them.

Let's not speculate that the US has some sort of clandestine troop deployment to Ukraine. That detracts from what these guys stood for imo.

They were volunteers.

Not "trainers" not "advisors".

Volunteers. Chose to fight the Russian expansion by aggression because they believe in democracy (and abhor bullies).

Yeah the longer this goes on I'm certain you will see more American volunteers in Ukraine. God speed to all of them.

Let's not speculate that the US has some sort of clandestine troop deployment to Ukraine. That detracts from what these guys stood for imo.

Its not really speculation. There have been lots of leaks that NATO has deployed special forces in Ukraine - as many as 97 back in the late winter/early spring.

I'm pretty sure we have US personnel all over the region -honestly it would be weird not to have them there given where this war ranks as an administration priority. Just saying that eventually we're likely to see US casualties as a result.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom