Ukraine (13 Viewers)

In a bunker in Belgorod, 700 meters deep, 700 senior Warsaw Pact officers and Putin's lover, Danko, have died.

I’m not sure about the translation. 700 dead that far below ground seems ridiculous.

In a bunker in Belgorod, 700 meters deep, 700 senior Warsaw Pact officers and Putin's lover, Danko, have died.

I’m not sure about the translation. 700 dead that far below ground seems ridiculous.

The ridiculous part is that it was supposed to have happened 700 meters below the ground. That's almost a 1/2 mile below the ground.

A moment if silence for Kabosu the dog has died. He passed peacefully in his old age.

That affects this war in that he's the face of NAFO. Of that swell legion of Impish cartoon doggies, Kabosu was the original doge for them all.

1716687469068.jpeg

What an absolute blight on humanity they are. And, yes, I'm intentionally using broad strokes here. This "society" has earned it.

I truly hate these forkers.
There's a time in every bitter war when this transition occurs.

I found this on the Internet, it says it.

There are a few words and phrases in Ukrainian an English speaking person can understand. Mom or Mam is one of them. This is a Ukrainian song about mom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom