Ukraine (24 Viewers)

That burning building would have fire sprinklers, if they were spraying water that very black smoke would be the usual white building on fire smoke color.

There's clearly no water pressure in the city mains. I suppose the power is off where the main water pumps are.

There's electricity there I can see a flashing street sign across that side street. But that doesn't mean the main water pumps somewhere else have power.

One does not fight a fire if they have no water, their only options are to try and limit its spread and allow it to burn out.

All due respect, they can and should. Maybe there are some restrictions on certain weapons and those restrictions absolutely should be lifted. But there's nothing stopping them from using their own weapons to hit targets in Russia.
they have been

they have been
Yeah, I meant to add that. And I understand they're complaining specifically about not being able to hit targets with certain weapons we give them and that's the issue. There shouldn't be any restrictions imo. Hopefully that happens sooner than later. The tweet seemed like a broader statement tho.

I don't know, maybe all those R/R relay cabinet fires all look alike at night, because that relay cabinet on fire sure does look like that relay cabinet they had on fire several months ago.

I'm not suggesting that there hasn't been two or more of them on fire, I'm just saying they look alike while burning at night.

Yeah, I meant to add that. And I understand they're complaining specifically about not being able to hit targets with certain weapons we give them and that's the issue. There shouldn't be any restrictions imo. Hopefully that happens sooner than later. The tweet seemed like a broader statement tho.
Another thing is that some of the targets they need to hit are out of range of their weapons but not ATACMS. There is only so much you can do with drones.

Captain Chowdah flew an aircraft off of his carrier today.

I think I would like to have some of the toys he has.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom