Ukraine (34 Viewers)

Oh I've posted in the wrong thread more than a few times, lol.
To somewhat side track, is anyone else having twitter issues? I sometimes can’t read posts here and my feed has been overwhelmed with Allen being fired.

Or am I just getting EU/Germany crap twitter?

To somewhat side track, is anyone else having twitter issues? I sometimes can’t read posts here and my feed has been overwhelmed with Allen being fired.

No idea since I don't use Twitter anymore. But I still can see the posts on the site.

i did this am. now better

SKKKKKKKKRRRTTTT- hold up- Allen was fired????!?!??!

NML he WASNT- you meant CALLING for Allen to be fired?

Incrediblybthe Russian AFV did not detonate, and it looks like there were a few survivors who were not seriously wounded

Probably no ammunition. Russia sends troops into assaults with 3 magazines...chances are they were using that IFV for transport rather than support.

It was reported they were later captured.

Incrediblybthe Russian AFV did not detonate, and it looks like there were a few survivors who were not seriously wounded
Yeah, those guys didn't know where to go. At least they had sense enough to stay out of sight of the tank. I'm a little surprised the tank didn't quickly follow up with a second shot into the AFV.

Probably no ammunition. Russia sends troops into assaults with 3 magazines...chances are they were using that IFV for transport rather than support.

It was reported they were later captured.
On Reddit some seem to believe that it was an AT round (pure kinetic) and not HEAT, and that the round was aimed at the engine. Hence no detonation and why the mounts were able to survive without disabling injuries. Also the fact it was an IFV means its armor was thinner than a tank and the round was a through-and-through without bouncing around inside, causing less damage than it would if it was more heavily armored, like a tank.

i did this am. now better

SKKKKKKKKRRRTTTT- hold up- Allen was fired????!?!??!

NML he WASNT- you meant CALLING for Allen to be fired?
The posters were saying fired, but it was Snuffy the fireman or NFCC Southwatch. I looked here and saw nothing. I assume it was trolls or bots on a test run.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom