Underhill’s latest article cites oline isn’t as dire as it appears. (1 Viewer)

HIs injuries came from Ram and McCoy
Injuries against Lions and Vikings came from the left side. Packers from the right. Anyway, a broken clock shows the right time twice a day. With Penning in, Carr was bulldozed from the left side all the time

While I'm not optimistic about our current oline situation, I disagree with this type of take as well......

This take implies that the poster believes it is impossible for Penning to improve and develop......the only thing impossible is for him to know that.....

You can debate the likelihood of it happening for sure but the dude has incredible measureables and is still only just turning 25......hope he works out....we will see....
As much as I know reading this you would have liked to flame me, but you couldn't and nobody can because some of what I'm saying ringings true even if its a little bit. Thank you for replying bro.

As much as I know reading this you would have liked to flame me, but you couldn't and nobody can because some of what I'm saying ringings true even if its a little bit. Thank you for replying bro.

Your misguided ego has no bounds?

Your welcome.....bro.......happy ringings!!!!!!!

Injuries against Lions and Vikings came from the left side. Packers from the right. Anyway, a broken clock shows the right time twice a day. With Penning in, Carr was bulldozed from the left side all the time
In the Packers game it was Ram that got DC hurt. Lions game yes it was left side , it was Hurst this time. In the Vikes game DC steps up in the pocket and it was Ram and Ruiz's guys that hit him , right side once again . And Penning was only in the packers game and it was not his man

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom