Vinovich Refereeing the Super Bowl (1 Viewer)

I understand the anger directed towards Vinovich... he's the white hat... he's the 1 who actually verbalizes & signals the infraction... and ultimately the buck does stop with him

but let's be real here... that's not his area of the field to patrol... officiating procedure says the referee is responsible for the offensive backfield, including any infractions against the QB (and yes the pic caught him looking in that general direction... it could've been the 1st tenth of a second of the play Vinovich had seen after turning his head from his assigned duty)

if we're still mad at anyone about that day... let's get the 2 officials who's area of the field the play happened in... and the 2 officials who failed to get it right... and those 2 officials were Patrick Turner & Gary Cavaletto

Turner & Cavaletto should be the 2 names that go down in infamy
All 3 will Iive in infamy

The NFL is so CORUPT THEY CANT EVEN HIDE IT ANYMORE

This game used to have some INTEGRITY!

Ever since Clown Goodell has taken over it's become a Dictatorship and a circus.

The owners are just as bad

They care more about their next dollar then the reputation of the league and the perception the fans have of how corrupt the NFail has become.

It's so sad when a handful of people feel so entitled to ruin it for the people who put their bodies on the line every week, as well as the rest of the country.

When you are not one of their chosen ones, you almost dont stand a chance.

I feel so sorry for players like Drew Brees. Who have sacrificed so much for this game, and deserve so much more then what this game has given him

One saying that my parents always told me growing up was

"Money is the root of all evil"

Until I got older, I never fully understood exactly what they meant by it.

It's pretty easy to see now, it's not just in football.

Some owners like the Rooneys, Kroenke, Jerry Jones, even the 49ers family in which they had DeBartolo have seemingly so much influence in the NFL that it aint even funny. More so Kroenke as of late than anyone else. Kroenke had so much power he was able to move an entire franchise back to its old city so easily to a point he had all St Louis filing lawsuits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom