We won, and yet some still whine... (1 Viewer)

I disagree. Some people really seem to have a hard time enjoying a good win. Short week on the road...I am proud of our team. Win or loss though some fans can not wait to point out all of the negative that happened during the game. It gets old.

I disagree. We got lucky. Malcolm Jenkins made an incredible play to keep us in the game. There is nothing wrong with discussing things that almost cost us a game. I'm sure the coaches just don't let the mistakes go because we won.

It was a great win, and I'm very happy. But there's nothing wrong with discussing things that we could improve upon.

Just because we won doesn't mean we played a perfect game.

you think by at least your 9000th post that you would understand how the board is. stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. you knrw that if you log on to the board after a game it would be like this. not calling you stupid but did you expect a different outcome????

Change often only comes when someone makes the extra effort to bring it about....

I see a lot of posts congratulating certain players for good games, a lot calling out mistakes and miscues and some about officiating. Business as usual.

Jenkins kept us alive. Brees and Co. responded with a monster drive. I'll sleep well tonight.

Drink this in Saints fans. Believe me when I tell you that the way the Cowboys lost today was the way we USED to lose, by SNATCHING defeat out of the jaws of victory.

Dallas fans are losing sleep over this one, sleepless nights with ulcer-inducing mental replays of Roy Williams running wild and free in the secondary only to turn the ball over inside the red zone.

Did anyone doubt that we'd win it after Malcolm Jenkins stripped the ball away? I didn't . Again, drink this in, relish it and enjoy it.

ACTUALLY, my brother is die-hard Cowboys fan and he's kind of pleased. He said they played hard, showed promise, and the loss is okay. "Our season isn't going anywhere with a win, it only does bad for the Saints so it isn't that bad."

Now if we would have lost like that, we'd be pretty worried. But to them it's a nice sight to see them even play with teams like the Saints.

ACTUALLY, my brother is die-hard Cowboys fan and he's kind of pleased. He said they played hard, showed promise, and the loss is okay. "Our season isn't going anywhere with a win, it only does bad for the Saints so it isn't that bad."

Now if we would have lost like that, we'd be pretty worried. But to them it's a nice sight to see them even play with teams like the Saints.

And you think that most Cowboys' fans feel "OK" with loss?

I disagree. We got lucky. Malcolm Jenkins made an incredible play to keep us in the game. There is nothing wrong with discussing things that almost cost us a game. I'm sure the coaches just don't let the mistakes go because we won.

It was a great win, and I'm very happy. But there's nothing wrong with discussing things that we could improve upon.

You say that we got lucky, but if you look at it I would say it was the cowboys who were lucky...

2 fumbles go threw our arms and they recover the ball.

Bush being rusty and getting stripped.

Graham missing a tough catch and it goes right into their player's hands.

Bush dropping a catchable ball in the endzone...

I would say they were lucky that all of the breaks seemed to go their way and allowed them to get back in the game. We were clearly the better team. We outplayed and beat a talented team on the road on a short week...and did so from coming from behind. Lesser teams would have tanked it. We showed that we are still a champion caliber team. I for one am impressed and happy that we showed enough heart to win this game under tough circumstances.

However I am a naturally positive person, so maybe that is the difference.

Last edited:
And you think that most Cowboys' fans feel "OK" with loss?

Not OKAY, but it isn't something that will send them in to a depression. They got us last year.

Their team is 3-7 with an interim coach and a backup QB. They aren't expecting much at this point is what I am saying.

People act like we played a bad team today.. Dallas is a dangerous team with the right coaching and a good QB!

You think this is bad, were you on last week? It was insane, people acting gloomy after a 15 point win.

Seriously. Enjoy the magic of this victory. This is the type of game that helped make the Saints season so awesome last year. I guess we are spoiled, or just poor winners. Either way, I'm not a big fan of it in this forum....
I Agree,after40 years of losing.we all should be excited about this win.Bobby Hebert an Hokie G. are getting on my nerve's,they are acting like these other teams are trying to win:idunno:..I dont care how the Saints get these wins 8-3..an guess what the pressure is on the Falcons now!!!

GEAUX SAINTS

This game reminded me of the Tampa bay game last year. We just happened to be on the winning end this time. The 2nd qtr drive for dallas that took over 8mins was huge for them imo.

It sure as hell sounds like whining. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Actually I agree with Crosswatt. The negativity after this great win is just incredible. This was a historic win along with the Super Bowl, the NFC Championship, the Miami win, the Redskins win, and the New England win. This win just proves that we can play poorly for 2-3 quarters and still find a way to win. It's 2009 all over again. The Saints rock!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom