What if Drew Brees has a change of heart and wants to return for 2021? Do we risk losing Jameis like we did with Teddy or do we honor Drew's wish (1 Viewer)

At some point it's time to move on and I think after this season is that time. Love Drew but I think this should be his last year. Especially if Sean Payton is confident in his successor.

We were talking about Winston at lunch , I had forgot he was on the team until I saw a player run past him on the sideline last game

I then paid attention and noticed Drew sits alone with the tablet between possessions where last year Teddy day with him

To each his own but if JW wants to follow TB lead be it move on with a new team or new deal here I’d think he would be more involved

Didn't Drew have to think about whether he wanted to come back this year? I can't see him trying to play another year beyond this season. I think it would be unwise.

Think it depends on brady. It’s a head to head competition for the all time record books between the two.

Ask me this at the end of the season.

We were just fine after Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. We had our Indy fill. We we’re ready for the conclusion and were satisfied. We didn’t need Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of Crystal Skull, nor do we need a 2021 Drew Brees.

Payton's call. Way above my pay grade. I live with whatever it is.

OTOH, I did not see anybody in New England throw a fit about Brady leaving.

Drew’s already practicing his color commentating skills.

Nope, this is the last dance. We would just be delaying the inevitable.

It's over. This is the last year, regardless of whether Brees wants to return--and I cannot imagine that he would. It is time to move on. In fact, more and more, it appears last January was time to move on. I have no idea whether Winston can be our future quarterback. If the coaching staff doubts he can be, target a quarterback in the draft and get him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom