What if Drew Brees has a change of heart and wants to return for 2021? Do we risk losing Jameis like we did with Teddy or do we honor Drew's wish (1 Viewer)

Agreed....Love Drew, all he has done for the city and all he has done for this team, but he appears to be struggling to even "dink and dunk" at this point.

I don't know that I'd agree that Teddy would be the answer, but this just isn't working anymore. I also don't agree with Taysom trying to run for a first down when we have Kamara and Murray active.

Winston can be shown the door today and I won’t bat an eye. He’s a backup and nothing more.

how many backups in nfl history have thrown for over 5,000 yards and 30 plus tds in the same season. I know of 2 hall of famers who have thrown for more than 25 interceptions.. peyton manning had 28, favre had 29, and george blanda had 42. Winston signing with us was a gift just like teddy was( and we let him get away because drew wouldnt give it up), im sure if you ask the offensive players who they would rather have under center right now between brees and winston they would all say winston

Game night panic leads to wanting to replace Drew Brees with Teddy Bridgewater. We will eventually have another QB but I don’t think it’s Bridgewater or Winston or Hill.

Drew is throwing to multiple people we’ve never heard of. He isn’t the 2021 guy but some of these comments are nuts. Let’s get thru the bye before we start the “bench Drew” threads.

Our QB next year will definitely not be Brees and will hopefully not be Winston.

Taysom, Dak, or a rookie.

21 for 25 for 218 yards in second half. A lot of teams would take that. Especially with a win. With #1 WR not playing.

mostly slants and stuff underneath. he had a floating duck againist a busted coverage, not really impressive lets see what he does againist a team that doesnt go conservative

I think it's too early for this discussion. Let's see how Drew performs. I do have a question however. Didn't Jamis have interception problems in Tampa bay?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom