What is the strangest meat you have eaten? (1 Viewer)

I've had all the standard southern meats (squirrel, deer, rabbit, etc...). I went to CO one year and had a buffalo burger.....pretty good. Also, it turns out chipmunks are considered vermin there so you can kill all you want. They are pretty tasty.

Here is the podcast video.

The guest, Glenn Villeneuve, says he has also eaten reindeer antlers and if eaten at the right time, they have a consistency like pickles.

My nutritionist....Mary....is completely against that. She says if she gets that in her mouth she immediately spits it out. I don't know....to me that shows a lack of appreciation for the cream and it's wasteful.
Well, tell mary to calm down on the Protein. She's gotta be the highest paid Nutritionist in town.
Good for her!

this thread reminds me that there are only two months till Texas de Brazil starts selling their VIP cards

200.gif

My nutritionist....Mary....is completely against that. She says if she gets that in her mouth she immediately spits it out. I don't know....to me that shows a lack of appreciation for the cream and it's wasteful.

You should tell Mary what I’ve told all the Marys in my life at one point or another - she’s missing out on some serious nutrition - high protein, high fiber, and it will make her skin glow!

Couple weeks ago at the store I grabbed a can of potted meat for my son to try. As a kid I ate tons of that stuff. It was not as good as I remembered....my son also read the ingredients before trying which is a huge mistake.

What was the lesson in that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom