Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (2 Viewers)

When I saw them perform this at VoodFest a few years back (um holy fork 2002 so a LOT of years back) as soon as the band started playing this song it started to rain, it continued throughout the entire song and then just as it ended it abruptly stopped. I think Shirley Manson said something like "woooow that was really spooky. Something like that can only happen in New Orleans" :hihi:

@Scorpius the Allfather

I thought about you and your Alice Cooper fixation today. I was listening to Underground Garage and they played Alice Cooper's East Side Story from his recent Breadcrumbs album. What a great cover of the old Bob Seger song.

It got me listening to some of my old albums by him and I wound up doing an Alice Cooper day. He's got some great stuff in those albums. Now I need to listen to Breadcrumbs in its entirety. I believe it is made up of several covers.

@Scorpius the Allfather

I thought about you and your Alice Cooper fixation today. I was listening to Underground Garage and they played Alice Cooper's East Side Story from his recent Breadcrumbs album. What a great cover of the old Bob Seger song.

It got me listening to some of my old albums by him and I wound up doing an Alice Cooper day. He's got some great stuff in those albums. Now I need to listen to Breadcrumbs in its entirety. I believe it is made up of several covers.

It's all covers, he even covers one of his own songs. He said he did Breadcrumbs because his next album won't come out until next year and he had to give his fans something to hold us over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom