Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (1 Viewer)

CanuckSaint26

Bring 'Em To The Dome!
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Very Simple, just a thread about what song you are currently listening to, usually reminds people of past songs that they used to enjoy, and just shows the taste of music of people.

When You Were Young - The Killers

followed by

Santeria - Sublime

Enjoy!

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thanks - I’m definitely gonna check it out, I loved that record from the day I got it.

I just got the three LP version, which is Wildflowers (2LP) plus All The Rest. But there's also a 7 LP version that's got @Complex Kid's name on it.

The 7 LP deluxe edition ofWildflowerscontains 54 tracks, 8 unreleased songs, and 24 unreleased alternate versions. In addition to the 15 track original album (remastered on two LPs), the deluxe edition contains the albumAll The Rest(10 songs from the originalWildflowerssessions), a double LP of 15 solo demos recorded by Petty at his home studio, and an additional double LP of 14 live versions ofWildflowerssongs recorded from 1995 – 2017. The deluxe packaging includes a 60-page book, an introduction by Rick Rubin (the original producer), an essay by David Fricke, a complete track-by-track, and rare photos and specially commissioned illustrations.

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
I just got the three LP version, which is Wildflowers (2LP) plus All The Rest. But there's also a 7 LP version that's got @Complex Kid's name on it.

i preordered the 3 lap version the day they announced it. I also ordered a shirt and hat that never arrived because it was supposed to be delivered the day of Laura. I think it may have been destroyed when the post offices roof collapsed. 😐

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom