Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (1 Viewer)

CanuckSaint26

Bring 'Em To The Dome!
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Very Simple, just a thread about what song you are currently listening to, usually reminds people of past songs that they used to enjoy, and just shows the taste of music of people.

When You Were Young - The Killers

followed by

Santeria - Sublime

Enjoy!

Booker

All-Pro
Reaction score
i preordered the 3 lap version the day they announced it. I also ordered a shirt and hat that never arrived because it was supposed to be delivered the day of Laura. I think it may have been destroyed when the post offices roof collapsed. 😐
Has your record showed up yet?

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
Has your record showed up yet?
Yep, it finally showed up last night. I'll be listening to it this weekend while I finish up removing the dry wall/flooring from the house.

I filled out a missing mail form for the other stuff on Monday but haven't heard anything back form the post office.

play action

All-Pro
Reaction score
Stones best of 64-71. Pat benetar greatest hits. Hell is for children more than the rest. It's like stealing candy from a baby then they turn 18 and hell is for everything else. New toy,same old bs garbage. And no fell off the swing isn't what happened. But that's a born again story that's all over heartbreaker love taker etc. And all the rest as well.

Reaction score
Don’t know if any of you are into country music but I have been listening to a lot of Luke Combs. He’s one of the better country guys in years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)