Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
I just listened to this song for the first time in quite a while. I remember getting this CD when I was living in Austin right after Katrina and just crying my eyes out when I heard it. It brings me right back there. Amazing how music can do that that to you. Like a language that is completely individual to every person who hears something.

play action

All-Pro
Reaction score
Watching those high v boys get famous overnight. Udo in red with the long hair on YouTube. Just had to order the I'm a rebel breaker cd combo Amazonian style yesterday. Icewind dale Johenen sword pearl use the bard get extra exp points for the sing along cover version this time. Long ago cassette was the packed into the phone booth one. Top of the hill out for the kill (they weren't the first) fruit of the tree,insert garden at this. pointlaughing at me. yeah it's called beaten to the sucker punch rube. how could I not buy it with lyrics like those.

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I love the Neil Young rockers.

I thought this effort (from 2006) was pretty good. The whole cover album they did was pretty decent, I also liked how they did "The Kids Are Alright". Their voices go well together.

Reaction score
I love the Neil Young rockers.

I thought this effort (from 2006) was pretty good. The whole cover album they did was pretty decent, I also liked how they did "The Kids Are Alright". Their voices go well together.

Not bad, would attend a show. But geez between my eyes and that old resolution I could barely watch so I just listened. At least I didn't yell at myself it was too loud.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread