Music What Song/Album Are You Listening To? (2 Viewers)

Every Nation of the mankind Planet is operating on “fiat” currency allowing the “crypto-currency” to even exist as an agreed “barter system”! US $s aren’t really what it appears. I know of no hedge, even Gold isn’t a safe haven since no one seems to value that much ,given it’s lack of value increase. Where to turn? That is a good question. Maybe take the time to find solid contractors to hire and flip properties using Bitcoin as your currency and NOT report it as income to avoid taxes? IF you have the stomach for that?

Every Nation of the mankind Planet is operating on “fiat” currency allowing the “crypto-currency” to even exist as an agreed “barter system”! US $s aren’t really what it appears. I know of no hedge, even Gold isn’t a safe haven since no one seems to value that much ,given it’s lack of value increase. Where to turn? That is a good question. Maybe take the time to find solid contractors to hire and flip properties using Bitcoin as your currency and NOT report it as income to avoid taxes? IF you have the stomach for that?

tenor.gif

:hihi:

I have another question for you...is there a song that you find yourself singing along to but are embarrassed by it? For instance, today I was singing my arse off to a Huey Lewis tune and had to stop and look around to see if anyone saw or heard me!

Who says suicide can't be peppy and upbeat. It's one of those songs where once I remember it, I can't stop listening.

Who says suicide can't be peppy and upbeat. It's one of those songs where once I remember it, I can't stop listening.

Never knew that was about suicide. Just enjoyed the song and didn't really pay attention to the words.

I recently discovered Pain. Little known nationally but some of you older locals may remember them from the 90s. I can't stop listening to them. All of their stuff is infectious. They recently reformed as Salvo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom