What will you guys give us for Stephon Diggs? (1 Viewer)

Expensive and likes to be the center of an offensive passing game.

The #2 needs to 1) know he's second fiddle and 2) not have to be paid like a top WR. That probably means drafting someone.
I don't like Diggs as a person. He's personally unsettling no matter how we'd bring him in. That being said, I think there's something to challenging MT13 as the top WR. No doubt, he's the best. But you don't become the best or remain the best without beating the best, consistently. It's not disrespect to MT, it's purely a challenge, and ultimately a compliment, to a get a guy that challenges you for targets across the field. I've been saying we have plenty of weapons on offense. As of this last year, we are a championship team with healthy lines. The lines are where things faulted this season. So I am 100% confident this team can win a SB with the weapons it has. But I am not confident this team can win games leaning on the o-line and pass rush.

I like the talent level of a guy like Diggs, but him personally, truck that guy! Like Singletary said, "can not play with him, can not coach with him, can not win with him. Can't do it."

giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom