What you watching? - Quarantine Edition (6 Viewers)

I am watching a Felipe Esparza standup comedy show on netflix. Its hilarious

I'm watching The World's Toughest Race on Amazon Prime. These competitors make triatheletes and ultramarathoners look like pansies.

Kingdom on Netflix. Reminds me of shameless, animal kingdom, and MMA. It’s a show that was supposed to be cash cow for a Direct TV only channel. Only problem is the marketing was terrible and direct tv sucks. Supposedly, it has such a following that Netflix is going to film new seasons.

I KIND of want to see this one. What's your take on it?

its a must watch. They just lay all the facts out instead of trying to build a story against the CIA. And yet the results are just as jaw dropping.

edit: LA, we had some discussion on this one in the great documentaries thread.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it.

I finally finished it last night. i liked the final episode. Its just so weird. The main character, or maybe you should just call him central character, is one of the most boring characters you could ever find. Its like an experiment. Lets have a guy whose wife talks him into a crime and he is the only one who goes to jail. While he is in jail she cheats on him with his best friend but by the end of the first season, lets see if we can have the audience like her better. Seriously, Dead Wife and Sweeney were my favorite parts

I finally finished it last night. i liked the final episode. Its just so weird. The main character, or maybe you should just call him central character, is one of the most boring characters you could ever find. Its like an experiment. Lets have a guy whose wife talks him into a crime and he is the only one who goes to jail. While he is in jail she cheats on him with his best friend but by the end of the first season, lets see if we can have the audience like her better. Seriously, Dead Wife and Sweeney were my favorite parts
FWIW, he's presented that way in the book as well. There was a lot more going on in his head and dreams which helped you to understand him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom