Wife thinks i'm obsessed! (1 Viewer)

Nice, dbrooks, but time to upgrade that TV !!!!

Nice, dbrooks, but time to upgrade that TV !!!!
Oh it's going to be, in time for football season, that one is just there for now to make some noise and keep up w/ FA right now while I work on things!

Cool space to watch the Saints put a hurtin' on the Bucs (j/k...sort of)

Anyway, you're not obsessed... you should see my office at work... and my son's room... and the desktop on my computers...and my black truck... and my collection of videos... and...

All true fans are obsessed.

here we go with the "true fan" thing. so i only have one jersey and i watch the games on sundays. does that not make me a "true fan"? of that i only have been watching them since i was 23 and not when i was 5?

here we go with the "true fan" thing. so i only have one jersey and i watch the games on sundays. does that not make me a "true fan"? of that i only have been watching them since i was 23 and not when i was 5?
your only a true fan if you own 2 jerseys!:idunno:

Gregh...I think you may be being a bit sensitive! Nobody is judging your fandom here!

not tryin to pick on you but some people on this board go too far with the true fan ideals. not saying you, just saying....
i'm just messing with ya! if you feel your a true fan then you are...no one can decide that for you...i was just being smart since you said you owned 1 jersey.

i'm just messing with ya! if you feel your a true fan then you are...no one can decide that for you...i was just being smart since you said you owned 1 jersey.

well, my has a duece jersey if that makes a difference! :)

If that is obsessed then...my wife must think I have issues!!! Although not a Saints fan...but I'm sure you guys will LOVE IT!!!:hihi:

Not finished yet...but here is the Bucs Rec room/Bar
Bucco Bruce to greet me at the bottom of the steps!!!
Bucs-Basement-001.jpg

The soon to be bar w/ left over doddlebop table cloth from my son's 1st b-day.
Bucs-Basement-002.jpg

A view of where the 47in LCD tv is going...that my wife is letting me get for quiting smoking!!!
Bucs-Basement-003.jpg

The Stadium
Bucs-Basement-004.jpg
\
Another view
Bucs-Basement-005.jpg

...and the light covers that I made for the ceiling!!!
Bucs-Basement-007.jpg

if that was in Saints gear it's be a cool looking room :hihi:

You are normal in my book. You simply are more organized about your interests. I like it and you've given me some ideas. Thanks for sharing!

I like the wall color, Saints gold. Nice.

You are obsessed, but so what?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom