Wow - the Panthers pass rush is awful (1 Viewer)

Panthers signed Justin Houston to a 1yr deal today so there's that...

Other then the Sam Mills thing and Jake Delhomme...I just don't have any hate for the Panthers. I just don't. Don't even have any hate for Bucs either...just Tom Brady...

The Panthers are not the enemy...the Falcants are.

But if it gets us 2 wins and they suck at it....oh well
TBH now that Newton is gone...I just don't have any energy for hating the Panthers...I actually don't hate the Falcons all that much either. Vikings, Rams, and Cowboys are the teams I hate the most

Other then the Sam Mills thing and Jake Delhomme...I just don't have any hate for the Panthers. I just don't. Don't even have any hate for Bucs either...just Tom Brady...

The Panthers are not the enemy...the Falcants are.

But if it gets us 2 wins and they suck at it....oh well
I feel the exact opposite. No feelings at all about the falcons but loathe the panthers.

I could be wrong but it feels like we own the Falcons last decade or so and that the Panthers own us.

TBH now that Newton is gone...I just don't have any energy for hating the Panthers...I actually don't hate the Falcons all that much either. Vikings, Rams, and Cowboys are the teams I hate the most
No clue how any long time Saints fan wouldn’t have the Niners on that list but to each their own. They’re the only team I truly hate with a burning passion as they ruined my childhood. Lol

I feel the exact opposite. No feelings at all about the falcons but loathe the panthers.

You hate the Panthers more than the Falcants???? How is that possible????
1520212814988.jpg

No clue how any long time Saints fan wouldn’t have the Niners on that list but to each their own. They’re the only team I truly hate with a burning passion as they ruined my childhood. Lol
I stopped hating the 9ers once we got into the NFCS. When we play them the hate returns but it's seems like bitter grapes. I vividly remember seeing Ricky Jackson get a RING and my Ire was at an all time high as a child.

You hate the Panthers more than the Falcants???? How is that possible????
1520212814988.jpg
My favorite actor lol.

Yea my Dad is a die hard Falcon fan, As is one of my very good lifelong friends. I have no hate for them. I’m totally apathetic towards them. The Panthers seem to beat us way more than the Falcons, last decade or so.

Naw man....you gotta hate the Falcants...it's innate and is a Saints bylaw for fanfare. You signed that contract and didn't read the bottom line.

My favorite actor lol.

Yea my Dad is a die hard Falcon fan, As is one of my very good lifelong friends. I have no hate for them. I’m totally apathetic towards them. The Panthers seem to beat us way more than the Falcons, last decade or so.
That sounds painful....for ya dad atleast....supporting losing all them years and watching two players leave and then become HOFers else where.....

And also...Saint Moses man....wtf...is he still a falcant fan?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom