Wow - the Panthers pass rush is awful (2 Viewers)

Naw man....you gotta hate the Falcants...it's innate and is a Saints bylaw for fanfare. You signed that contract and didn't read the bottom line.
Definitely signed that contract in 1980 when George Rogers gave me his autograph and I gave him mine and it made him laugh. Lol at his Gamecock graduation. Drafted by the Saints and the rest is history. Good friend of my Dad’s in college.

Naw man....you gotta hate the Falcants...it's innate and is a Saints bylaw for fanfare. You signed that contract and didn't read the bottom line.
The girl I probably should've married in my early 20s was a Falcons fan. And the Falcons suck so I just can't put my energy towards hating them now. The teams I hate are because I freaking can't stand their fans:

Vikes - whiny northerners who don't season their food
Cowboys - entitled annoying dbags
Rams - those mofos are not real

And here comes the dead Falcons...I actually enjoyed watching prime Mike Vick play...when it wasn't against us.

Last edited:
The girl I probably should've married in my early 20s was a Falcons fan. And the Falcons suck so I just can't put my energy towards hating them now. The teams I hate are because I effing can't stand their fans:

And here comes the dead Falcons...I actually enjoyed watching prime Mike Vick play...when it wasn't against us.
I hate the Vikings for more reasons than one...but 2000 they became the enemy for me.

Cowboys...I wasn't allowed to eat at my dad's table if I was a cowboy fan. I remember for christmas...my Grants got me and my brother cowboy pj's and winter caps and starter sweatshirts with the cowboy star galore. My father politely gave em back to my grandmama.

Rams...the No Call...I hate them more than the Falcants actually.

I hate the Vikings for more reasons than one...but 2000 they became the enemy for me.

Cowboys...I wasn't allowed to eat at my dad's table if I was a cowboy fan. I remember for christmas...my Grants got me and my brother cowboy pj's and winter caps and starter sweatshirts with the cowboy star galore. My father politely gave em back to my grandmama.

Rams...the No Call...I hate them more than the Falcants actually.
Exactly and I like Atlanta as a city...their strip clubs from what I recall are second to none - Maybe Miami, it's close come to think of it

That sounds painful....for ya dad atleast....supporting losing all them years and watching two players leave and then become HOFers else where.....

And also...Saint Moses man....What the Fork!...is he still a falcant fan?
Man I remember us losing a whole lot too. That was painful lol.

The girl I probably should've married in my early 20s was a Falcons fan. And the Falcons suck so I just can't put my energy towards hating them now. The teams I hate are because I freaking can't stand their fans:

I haven’t ever put salt or pepper on my food, not one time in my life. I’m so damn bland.😂😂 Raised in Vegas but lived most my life in the Deep South. I also hate crawfish. Like cockroaches from under the ground. 😂

And about them Rams fans, they ain’t real man!

Attachments

• IMG_0364.jpeg
    IMG_0364.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Baltimore has nice ones too...great times on Baltimore street...
Went through there before my first deployment back in '05...weird process there, you had to buy the girls a drink which I found weird but they do get ✋️-y

Sorry about the off topic, back to matters at hand 🤣. Yeah Carolina needs DE help, kinda like how we did before we drafted 2 in back to almost back 1sts. Eventually we're gonna hit on one.

What's going to suck is watching Davenport finally get that double digit sack season after he left.

Went through there before my first deployment back in '05...weird process there, you had to buy the girls a drink which I found weird but they do get ✋️-y

Sorry about the off topic, back to matters at hand 🤣. Yeah Carolina needs DE help, kinda like how we did before we drafted 2 in back to almost back 1sts. Eventually we're gonna hit on one.

What's going to suck is watching Davenport finally get that double digit sack season after he left.
They signed Justin Houston.
Thanks for your service, what was your MOS? 91B here, when that was medic,

Wanna put a bet on that Davenport part? $200 says he doesn’t hit double digits this season.

They signed Justin Houston.
Thanks for your service, what was your MOS? 91B here, when that was medic,

Wanna put a bet on that Davenport part? $200 says he doesn’t hit double digits this season.
Air Force 3C072 - Communication Sys Programmer

I don't bet - can't if I wanted to. but I would do a sig bet...he's almost on the cusp, despite only logging .5 for us last year he lead in hurries and knockdowns

Cool cool.

I’ll take whatever bet ya wanna do, just for fun, sig, whatever. I hope he does do well but I just don’t see it. I’ll go so far as to say I don’t think he will have single season double digit sacks at all in his career.

We are so due to hit on one, Cam is the last hit there imo. He is special tho.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom