Wow - the Panthers pass rush is awful (1 Viewer)

Out of all the teams during the Payton/Brees Era, the Panthers were the only ones to consistently give the Saints a fight.
Yes sir. I was beginning to think I was truly the only one who knew this. They’ve consistently been a thorn in our side. That’s the only reason I dislike them, since Cam has been gone they don’t have a single player I dislike.

I hate the Vikings for more reasons than one...but 2000 they became the enemy for me.

Cowboys...I wasn't allowed to eat at my dad's table if I was a cowboy fan. I remember for christmas...my Grants got me and my brother cowboy pj's and winter caps and starter sweatshirts with the cowboy star galore. My father politely gave em back to my grandmama.

Rams...the No Call...I hate them more than the Falcants actually.
The Rams are the original enemy. They beat us in our first game and kicked buts for years, till they realigned the divisions. The Falcons just tortured us till Mora got here.

That got me curious. So I went and checked. The Saints are 11-9 against the Panties since 2013.
I’d have to see it against our record Vs the other NFCS teams. I’ll check it out. Maybe I’m wrong but it seems they beat us more than we beat them. Perhaps it’s just in the last 6 years or so. I’ll look.

Other then the Sam Mills thing and Jake Delhomme...I just don't have any hate for the Panthers. I just don't. Don't even have any hate for Bucs either...just Tom Brady...

The Panthers are not the enemy...the Falcants are.

But if it gets us 2 wins and they suck at it....oh well
I just get p/o’d because we almost always get embarrassed by them in one of our games each year.

Exactly and I like Atlanta as a city...their strip clubs from what I recall are second to none - Maybe Miami, it's close come to think of it
Miami(best of the best), Ft Lauderdale, then Los Angeles,...maybe ATL (never been) but back to football.

I’d have to see it against our record Vs the other NFCS teams. I’ll check it out. Maybe I’m wrong but it seems they beat us more than we beat them. Perhaps it’s just in the last 6 years or so. I’ll look.
We got them back when it counted when we swept them 3 times. But yeah, they always seem to play us tough and sneak one away to go 1-1 at the least. There was also that ruckus in the endzone with everyone throwing punches where we got demolished 40-something… Oh, and winning the division with a losing record.

Out of all the teams during the Payton/Brees Era, the Panthers were the only ones to consistently give the Saints a fight.
steve smith and cam newton...Smith, I have as much resect for as any player..love him (even though I knew hed kill yhe saints). Newton, hes himself..but physically one of Gods most gifted athletes ever.

If the Panthers jad competent ownership...theyd have won atleast 1 more superbowl.

steve smith and cam newton...Smith, I have as much resect for as any player..love him (even though I knew hed kill yhe saints). Newton, hes himself..but physically one of Gods most gifted athletes ever.

If the Panthers jad competent ownership...theyd have won atleast 1 more superbowl.
Steve Smith was incredible. Hated him but respect the heck out of him.

We got them back when it counted when we swept them 3 times. But yeah, they always seem to play us tough and sneak one away to go 1-1 at the least. There was also that ruckus in the endzone with everyone throwing punches where we got demolished 40-something… Oh, and winning the division with a losing record.
That three sweep was nice. Agreed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom