Yahoo article injuries to Brown, Bush and Horn (1 Viewer)

OMG. mentally challenged on dropping Lyman over Moore. However, this was hilarious!

"It doesn't bother me; it comes with the territory," Bush said. "The guy doesn't make a play all day and he tackles me once and suddenly he's satisfied. His day is done."

Actually...I don't remember seeing Lyman play thus far this year...at least Moore has contributed...so...that may be the difference maker....:9:

OMG. mentally challenged on dropping Lyman over Moore. However, this was hilarious!

"It doesn't bother me; it comes with the territory," Bush said. "The guy doesn't make a play all day and he tackles me once and suddenly he's satisfied. His day is done."

Yeah but the stats show that it was the third tackle, not the first. Why is that hilarious?

Yeah but the stats show that it was the third tackle, not the first. Why is that hilarious?

He didn't say it was his 1st tackle. He said he tackled him once..

It's funny because he was running his mouth and didn't do much else!!

Bush needs to shut his mouth and just play.... For someone that hasn't done anything talking about a LBer, that from what I saw, was basically tackling Bush everytime he got the ball. You need to do a little more than return 1 ball for a TD before you can actually open your mouth and have anyone respect what you say, kid.

He didn't say it was his 1st tackle. He said he tackled him once..

It's funny because he was running his mouth and didn't do much else!!

From the article

Scott tackled Bush three times among his six tackles in the game.

That wasn't his 1st tackle on Bush, it was his 3rd..... Bush left the game and never came back after that tackle.

Bush please shutup and take it like a man, use that anger in Tampa and games after.

Bush needs to shut his mouth and just play.... For someone that hasn't done anything talking about a LBer, that from what I saw, was basically tackling Bush everytime he got the ball. You need to do a little more than return 1 ball for a TD before you can actually open your mouth and have anyone respect what you say, kid.

Hasn't done anything? are you serious? TDs are just one stat.. and its kind of hard to return punts when the coverage team is already there as soon as you catch the ball. Our blocking is horrible on special teams.

What has Bart Scott done that allows him to open his mouth?

Hasn't done anything? are you serious? TDs are just one stat.. and its kind of hard to return punts when the coverage team is already there as soon as you catch the ball. Our blocking is horrible on special teams.

What has Bart Scott done that allows him to open his mouth?

7 games, 51 tackles, 5 sacks, 1 INT and 5 pass deflections..... Oh, did I mention he plays on the #3 defense in the NFL? The same one that handed us our butts just this past Sunday?

And, no, Bush hasn't done anything but be a 58 million dollar decoy.... One that has seen his production decrease every game this year.....

I somewhat agree that Bush should keep his mouth shut, but I also agree with what he's saying. Basically Scott didn't do much of anything all day besides tackle Bush a couple of times, twist his ankle, then call him an overhyped golden boy, yet he's the one getting all of the media coverage.

Irony check?

7 games, 51 tackles, 5 sacks, 1 INT and 5 pass deflections..... Oh, did I mention he plays on the #3 defense in the NFL? The same one that handed us our butts just this past Sunday?

And, no, Bush hasn't done anything but be a 58 million dollar decoy.... One that has seen his production decrease every game this year.....

I disagree with your point of view on this whole topic. Reggie's numbers haven't decreased every game this year. Let's remember one thing. He is still a rookie, people expect him to play like he is a 10 year vet his first year into the league? I really dont understand. "Well, he gets paid 58 million dollars!" So do Vince Young and Mario Williams. Have they lit it up every game they have played? I really dont think so. There is a huge learning curve in the NFL, just ask the great Peyton Manning. I defend Bush sticking up for himself in the media. The NFL didnt do it by fining Scott, so Bush took it into his own hands. It probably wasn't the smart thing to do, but like I said. A rookie needs to learn these things.

If you can sit back and say that Reggie has not been a major factor in this offense so far this year, then i think its safe to say you are a fan who sits around and watches a few highlights from time to time. Just ask Deuce why he has been so successful. Next time they are on the field together and you see Deuce break off a nice 30-40 yard run, watch that safety or lb spying on Reggie.

And finally, Bart Scott is a product of the defense he is playing on. Put him on any other average defense in the league, and he becomes just another average lb.

I disagree with your point of view on this whole topic. Reggie's numbers haven't decreased every game this year. Let's remember one thing. He is still a rookie, people expect him to play like he is a 10 year vet his first year into the league? I really dont understand. "Well, he gets paid 58 million dollars!" So do Vince Young and Mario Williams. Have they lit it up every game they have played? I really dont think so. There is a huge learning curve in the NFL, just ask the great Peyton Manning. I defend Bush sticking up for himself in the media. The NFL didnt do it by fining Scott, so Bush took it into his own hands. It probably wasn't the smart thing to do, but like I said. A rookie needs to learn these things.

If you can sit back and say that Reggie has not been a major factor in this offense so far this year, then i think its safe to say you are a fan who sits around and watches a few highlights from time to time. Just ask Deuce why he has been so successful. Next time they are on the field together and you see Deuce break off a nice 30-40 yard run, watch that safety or lb spying on Reggie.

And finally, Bart Scott is a product of the defense he is playing on. Put him on any other average defense in the league, and he becomes just another average lb.

I probably watch more football (Saints included) than any two people on this forum.

Now that means next to nothing. I know he has been a big part of the reason we have won games, however eventually he has to start doing more than be a decoy. He is going to have to produce soon. Baltimore didn't seem too concerned he was on the field.

but doesn't that (him being a decoy) have more to do with the playcalling than the player? I mean, reggie can't call his own number so until defenses quit keying on him, he will be a decoy more often than not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom