You can't cut Carr next year, so who can fix him? (1 Viewer)

You don't belong here you only joined to spew vitriol toward Carr. Something I'm sure you did on the Radiers forum you should be banned
Alot of Riader fans "spewed vitoril," towards Carr, we saw 9 years of it.

As far as Im concerned, Saints fans caught on far faster than the Raider fan base did.

I wish we had seen it sooner.

I think you guys have created a great forum web site, and probably the best Ive seen, and yall are hilarious in your comments, Id drink with almost all you guys.

I respect that your mods dont ban for differing opinions, thats the point of a forum.

Different ideas challenge me and I am not afraid to be wrong, it helps me grow.

You want me banned? For what? Honest criticism?
NO for spewing personal insults at one of our players

Alot of Riader fans "spewed vitoril," towards Carr, we saw 9 years of it.

As far as Im concerned, Saints fans caught on far faster than the Raider fan base did.

I wish we had seen it sooner.
Yeah that's what you do on a Raiders forum, Go figure

NO for spewing personal insults at one of our players
I cant think of a single Saints player I dislike, other than Carr.

Hill, no , I see his uses.

Winston? Nah throws some picks but dude is a gamer, and hes a great mate.

BREES, nothing more to say. I could go on.

DA and Carr are a problem though, Ive seen em both more than you have had.

Yeah and you'll find the same kind of articles about Bieniemy. Just because some guy writes an article does not mean it's so. So who other than SP when he was last O line coach did he work under some great HC's? He was under Fox , Gruden and Staley and not in a OC capacity . The Dolphins are ALL McDaniels. And just because you work under a great offensive mind does not mean that you'll be a great offensive mind ( See Pete )
Dude what are you smoking? You are clamoring that the Dolphins are ALL McDaniel, but I already told you that McDaniel did NOT run his own offense under Shanahan. He installed his own offense once he became the HC of the Dolphins. It would be the same thing if Frank got a shot. So what is your point exactly bc you are NOT making a logical point. You are hell bent on Ben Johnson, but there are other guys that could definitely get a shot. So, why are you running through this thread blasting other people’s opinion, when you are missing the mark on so many levels??? Plus, you referenced Eric B being an OC right now, in name only. Whose offense do you think he is running in Washington? You think he is running Riverboat Ron’s offense?🤣🤣🤣. Behave yourself

Sorry that was meant for Raiderfan
No.

In your rush to defend a player who quite frankly both he and I know far more about than you do, you’re confusing the two of us.

Take a step back and accept the fact that “gasp”, you don’t know more than two Raider fans that have actually watched or almost so every game of his while you’ve seen a fraction.

This isn’t new to us, this isn’t revelatory, we’ve lived it for almost ten years. The things this fan base is going through? We did it years ago. The joke thread on this site, we did that too. The arguing over who is to blame? That can he be fixed? Are you getting this yet?

And again, in case you missed it: admit you don’t have as much firsthand knowledge of what you’re talking about as those who do. There is no shame in it other than stubbornly digging in your feet in some attempt to do what? Tell us what we saw with our own eyes for nearly a decade was wrong?

Yeah, no on that.

And to head you off with “why are you here?”
1. My daughter is not a huge fan of football but is a Saints fan.

2. As an organization, the Saints have had as much misery as us. Misery loves company.

3. It’s a pretty cool site.

4. You guys don’t deserve what your FO has gotten you into with your new QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom