2022 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD (1 Viewer)

Unfortunately, I don't think Zion will be a part of the team's future. I think the whole benching thing has been to save him for trading him before next season starts...

And I would fire Griff on the spot if he did.
I want to think his injury preventing him from playing the entire season was enough of a reason. But idk what's going on behind the scenes. I'd say Zion makes the team even better in the lineup, but Zion has to stay in shape and show that he wants to be there. My assumption is that he does want to be there, but idk.

Unfortunately, I don't think Zion will be a part of the team's future. I think the whole benching thing has been to save him for trading him before next season starts...

not sure, Pels are swimming in draft capital - at some point it's diminishing returns to acquire more
add to that that CJ showed that he can't always be relied on as your #2 scorer (which surprised me a bit)
then Jaxson being the biggest liability in the starting lineup - the spot that Zion would be taking
the 2 big questions are can BI and Zion share the ball and can Zion defend

not sure, Pels are swimming in draft capital - at some point it's diminishing returns to acquire more
add to that that CJ showed that he can't always be relied on as your #2 scorer (which surprised me a bit)
then Jaxson being the biggest liability in the starting lineup - the spot that Zion would be taking
Yes and hahahahahahaha (outside of the occasional block).

You trippin' brah

He(Zion) needs to sign the max first. Otherwise we can’t get a bag of chips on that rookie contract. However I think Zion has changed his view ever since we got CJ in trade. Otherwise he is not doing those slam dunk shows pregame. I do think Zion wants to be here now.

Also Chris Paul was very emotional in interviews after the game. Almost seems like he may want to come back and end his career here.

He(Zion) needs to sign the max first. Otherwise we can’t get a bag of chips on that rookie contract. However I think Zion has changed his view ever since we got CJ in trade. Otherwise he is not doing those slam dunk shows pregame. I do think Zion wants to be here now.
I think he has as well. All of my concerns, however, has been with David Griffin.

I think he has as well. All of my concerns, however, has been with David Griffin.
Well Michael Jordan hated the GM & Front Office in Chicago as we learned in Last Dance. This can still work As long as Zion he puts his differences aside when on the court.

CJ will be fine - Mikal Bridges just put him in jail this series.

CJ will be fine - Mikal Bridges just put him in jail this series.

his shooting put him in jail.

Had nothing to do with Bridges- he couldnt find his range from game 3 on - especially from 3.

and he had plenty of open looks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom