2022 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD (1 Viewer)

As someone who has watched a ton of CJ play here in Portland I can tell you he will have periods where he isn’t making shots. And his lack of defense makes him a bit of a liability when he isn’t hitting.

It’s why he was never even an all star snub despite his gaudy ppg. In the right system he can be great but if he is the second option, you better have an option 2A. I think your team could easily say he would be option 3 at best with Zion and BI. You can win a lot with CJ as a third option

As someone who has watched a ton of CJ play here in Portland I can tell you he will have periods where he isn’t making shots. And his lack of defense makes him a bit of a liability when he isn’t hitting.

It’s why he was never even an all star snub despite his gaudy ppg. In the right system he can be great but if he is the second option, you better have an option 2A. I think your team could easily say he would be option 3 at best with Zion and BI. You can win a lot with CJ as a third option

his deficiencies, albeit minimal, were masked by Lillard.

CJ was never to be "the shooting guard" in the formal sense....but would give you exactly what you stated. Timely drives, timely 3s and a presence.

I think he put a tad too much on his own shoulders by game 4 and it made him press just a bit more to "make" things happen instead of simply "letting" them happen.

CJ can and will still put up an average of 20/game even when Zion and BI and he are on the floor. Its the "timing" of those points that matter more.

NSAaMYQ.png

When a team get's eliminated TNT crew does a gone fishing thing.

Capture.jpg

That was the original one they aired. Some one decided to NOLA it up at a bit
Reese Witherspoon? I thought she was from Baton Rouge or Shreveport?

Reese Witherspoon? I thought she was from Baton Rouge or Shreveport?
She was born in NOLA while her dad was attending Tulane medical school. But I don’t think she’s from/grew up there.

Watching this Mavs vs Suns game is making me feel very positive about the Pelicans future. At least we were able to slow down the Suns. Mavs have not done that yet. In fact this looks like it could be a sweep.

Watching this Mavs vs Suns game is making me feel very positive about the Pelicans future. At least we were able to slow down the Suns. Mavs have not done that yet. In fact this looks like it could be a sweep.
I correct myself. Dallas did make a comeback in 4th .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom