2024 PGA Championship (1 Viewer)

Well, video seems pretty clear: this was an butt crevasse cop who then doubled down and lied to make it worse.

That is not at all how I pictured what the area looked like. They made it sound like it was a road with one lane in each direction with stopped traffic and that Scottie decided to cross the median or solid lines cos he didn't want to sit behind the stopped traffic.

That is not at all how I pictured what the area looked like. They made it sound like it was a road with one lane in each direction with stopped traffic and that Scottie decided to cross the median or solid lines cos he didn't want to sit behind the stopped traffic.

“The officer wrote in a criminal complaint that he was dragged to the ground by Scheffler’s vehicle, causing pain and swelling in his left knee and wrist and damaging his pants.”

Either that is a complete outright lie, or it happened before it what is seen in the video.

“The officer wrote in a criminal complaint that he was dragged to the ground by Scheffler’s vehicle, causing pain and swelling in his left knee and wrist and damaging his pants.”

Either that is a complete outright lie, or it happened before it what is seen in the video.
Yeah, at no time do you see him being dragged. He was "running" -- if you can call it that -- alongside the car a few steps and as soon as he "attached" himself to the car, Scottie stopped. I am going to speculate that the "irreparable damage" to his pants occurred when he split them in his first attempt at any sort of physical movement. He needs to get himself some stretchy police pants.

Yeah, at no time do you see him being dragged. He was "running" -- if you can call it that -- alongside the car a few steps and as soon as he "attached" himself to the car, Scottie stopped. I am going to speculate that the "irreparable damage" to his pants occurred when he split them in his first attempt at any sort of physical movement. He needs to get himself some stretchy police pants.

The officer appears to be a bit gimpy - I’m wondering if maybe if that part had already happened by the time it comes into this frame

The car was PGA marked. Why another officer at the scene didn't try to defuse the situation is beyond me. I get it that police officers try to support and back up each other. But under these circumstances, this was just stupid. And given the publicity the tournament was surely receiving in Louisville, I can't believe that every officer failed to recognize the world's top ranked golfer or just his name, and thought hauling him away in handcuffs was a good idea.

Last edited:
Grayson Murray has been found dead.

The reports of his battle with depression leaves open the possibility that he took his own life. It’s hard to imagine that a pro golfer who played in the first two rounds of this week’s golf tournament was so ill that it killed him. I’m sure that anything is possible, but clinical depression is a real killer. So hard to live with that malady. 😢

The reports of his battle with depression leaves open the possibility that he took his own life. It’s hard to imagine that a pro golfer who played in the first two rounds of this week’s golf tournament was so ill that it killed him. I’m sure that anything is possible, but clinical depression is a real killer. So hard to live with that malady. 😢
Sounds like he had demons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom