90% of Americans believe at least one conspiracy theory (6 Viewers)

Actor Terrance Howard shared a number of eyebrow-raising beliefs on an off-the-rails episode of Joe Rogan’s podcast, claiming he can kill gravity and attempting to debunk the Pythagorean Theorem.

Howard, who has starred in Crash, Empire and Iron Man, insisted on a Sunday episode of the Joe Rogan Experience that he could “rebuild Saturn without gravity” and said he simply doesn’t believe in the number zero.

“We’re about to kill gravity. We’re about to kill their God, gravity, and they don’t want that,” Howard told Rogan, showing him a video of how “linchpins” can rid Saturn of gravity.

“And it has the rings with no animation. It has the rings and the hexagon that’s observed at the very top of it without dark matter, without dark energy, without gravity, showing that it’s an outward, inward, outward force pushing down that creates the planet.”

Rogan appeared intrigued on the episode, which is available on YouTube, and continued to ask Howard questions about his conspiracy theories.

“If you’re right, so many people are wrong,” Rogan said.

Howard replied: “Everyone is wrong. The universe backs me up,” he said. “You have all of these physicists saying something different but none of them have 97 patents. None of them have introduced a new form of flight.” The actor claimed that a patent he owned at one point was the foundation of virtual reality technology.

He also said that the issue with the Pythagorean Theorem is that ancient mathematicians believed the world was flat.

Howard then took the conversation in a different — but no less weird — direction, telling Rogan that he even remembers the day he was born.……..

He also says that planets poop out moons.....that's how moons are formed......

Actor Terrance Howard shared a number of eyebrow-raising beliefs on an off-the-rails episode of Joe Rogan’s podcast, claiming he can kill gravity and attempting to debunk the Pythagorean Theorem.

Howard, who has starred in Crash, Empire and Iron Man, insisted on a Sunday episode of the Joe Rogan Experience that he could “rebuild Saturn without gravity” and said he simply doesn’t believe in the number zero.

“We’re about to kill gravity. We’re about to kill their God, gravity, and they don’t want that,” Howard told Rogan, showing him a video of how “linchpins” can rid Saturn of gravity.

“And it has the rings with no animation. It has the rings and the hexagon that’s observed at the very top of it without dark matter, without dark energy, without gravity, showing that it’s an outward, inward, outward force pushing down that creates the planet.”

Rogan appeared intrigued on the episode, which is available on YouTube, and continued to ask Howard questions about his conspiracy theories.

Howard replied: “Everyone is wrong. The universe backs me up,” he said. “You have all of these physicists saying something different but none of them have 97 patents. None of them have introduced a new form of flight.” The actor claimed that a patent he owned at one point was the foundation of virtual reality technology.

He also said that the issue with the Pythagorean Theorem is that ancient mathematicians believed the world was flat.

Howard then took the conversation in a different — but no less weird — direction, telling Rogan that he even remembers the day he was born.……..

I can see now how we ended up with Don Cheadle.

He also says that planets poop out moons.....that's how moons are formed......

I would like to see a discussion between Terrance Howard and Neil DeGrasse Tyson

and has Howard always been this crazy and just kept it to himself or is he going through some stuff right now?

I would like to see a discussion between Terrance Howard and Neil DeGrasse Tyson

and has Howard always been this crazy and just kept it to himself or is he going through some stuff right now?
I'm wondering the same thing. Has he always been like this? He is seriously off the deep end. I mean, it's one thing to believe the govt is hiding aliens, then there is this. You saw Bigfoot? Cool. You think planets poop out moons? Ummmm.....

Howard has held some of his outlandish beliefs for quite some time. He’s previously said that he studied engineering at Pratt University but dropped out of the institution after getting into an argument with a professor about what one times one equals.

I’m wondering how in a university level engineering or math class one times one even comes up

Howard has held some of his outlandish beliefs for quite some time. He’s previously said that he studied engineering at Pratt University but dropped out of the institution after getting into an argument with a professor about what one times one equals.

“If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect,” he said at the time. “One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what’s the square root of two? Should be one, but we’re told it’s two, and that cannot be.”.........

Professor Dave tears him and apart. I love when Dave wades into someone like this.

Are the Boeing whistleblower deaths considered a conspiracy theory?

He's not an American and I don't think that this is a conspiracy but, somehow, it belongs here

“When my mother was alive, I used to believe that I was born biologically. After she passed away, upon reflecting on all my experiences, I was convinced that God had sent me,” he said."

He's not an American and I don't think that this is a conspiracy but, somehow, it belongs here

“When my mother was alive, I used to believe that I was born biologically. After she passed away, upon reflecting on all my experiences, I was convinced that God had sent me,” he said."
Well since 5 centuries of proof contrary to leaders being chosen by god, this certainly fits into conspiracy theory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom