AB Back for Raiders, But Walter to Start (1 Viewer)

"
Because the whole time he was here, he was a joke. Now, another team has to deal with him. - That's funny

I like that joke when he took over for Blake and led us to a division title and only playoff win in franchise history. I can't stop laughing. That other joke of having the most Td's in franchise history is a riot as well.

Then you must crack up laughing when you watch him fumble snaps, throw the ball backwards, and take 30 yd sacks... while smiling the entire time.

I think people who were complete jokes were Heath Shuler, Billy Joe Tolliver and Danny Wurffel. Wouldn't you agree? Why don't we rag on them every day? They don't play for us either.

Because they don't play anymore...... I agree they were complete jokes as well. When they are in the news again I'm sure someone will post a link to an article and people will make comments.. kind of like what happened here.

Wayne Gandy still plays. He was responsible for most of those "30 yard sacks" and is a complete joke. Maybe we should start a thread to rag on him everyday.

Guys, guys.. do you realize how much water he's gonna waste when he fumbles the cups? They already have a drought over there, I don't think that would be a wise move.

Sure they will bring in a cup speicalist to help with that,

you right thou it could get ugly. Lets just say the Oakland Defense just got a turn over and returning to sidelines all in need of refreshment only to have AB drop the water. Then smiles about it before he could return with fresh water they have to go back on Field and lose the game because AB dropped the water. Maybe he should just warm the Bench.

Wayne Gandy still plays. He was responsible for most of those "30 yard sacks" and is a complete joke. Maybe we should start a thread to rag on him everyday.

If the thread gets started I'll make sure to go in and post. I don't see what the big deal is about talking about him or even joking. The thread was posted about a new article and we get to post comments.. again I don't think he's going to lose any sleep over it and you shouldn't either.

I haven't commented on AB in a long time............

It's just was old to hear the same 3 things over and over again about AB for the 6 years he was actually here. It's 100 times older to hear it when he has nothing to do with us.

I agree that it got out of hand and I avoided those threads..... I needed a good laugh today and this has been fun. He def. took more heat than anyone, but there are some things that you really can't make an excuse about so I just choose to laugh.

Not to take away from the AB bash fest...but the Raiders are stupid if they don't start AB after hes fully recovered.

Walters stats this season = 47% comp %...3 TD's 9 INT's...49.0 rating.

AB's may not be the answer for them but you can't get any worse then Walters. Starting Walters this week is just another stupid move by the Raiders.

Not to take away from the AB bash fest...but the Raiders are stupid if they don't start AB after hes fully recovered.

Walters stats this season = 47% comp %...3 TD's 9 INT's...49.0 rating.

AB's may not be the answer for them but you can't get any worse then Walters. Starting Walters this week is just another stupid move by the Raiders.

It's really just pick your poison over there....

It's really just pick your poison over there....

No doubt. What i said is in noway a testement to anything AB can do but man Walters is just terrible. At least you know AB will keep you somewhat in the game turnovers or not. Walters cant even pass for 100 yards. Whats sad is the Raiders actually have a decent Defense. If they had any semblence of a passing game they could be .500 right now.

Maybe they should try that Tuasippowhatever his name is guy.

No doubt. What i said is in noway a testement to anything AB can do but man Walters is just terrible. At least you know AB will keep you somewhat in the game turnovers or not. Walters cant even pass for 100 yards. Whats sad is the Raiders actually have a decent Defense. If they had any semblence of a passing game they could be .500 right now.

Maybe they should try that Tuasippowhatever his name is guy.

How funny would that be if he actually got the name on his jersey to "Tuasippowhatever"? haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom