AB Back for Raiders, But Walter to Start (1 Viewer)

That the Raiders are dumb? haha....they have 3 QB's on that roster. One of thems gotta be better then Walters. I feel sorry for him.

Walter is a 2nd year QB. They'd probably like to continue getting him some reps to see if he can be their QB of the future.

AB on the other hand???? LOL

Walter is a 2nd year QB. They'd probably like to continue getting him some reps to see if he can be their QB of the future.

AB on the other hand???? LOL

Which just makes the Raiders look even dumber. Trying to rely on a guy who can't throw for 100 yards in a game when they could of taken jay culter or matt leinart.

The only reason I hope AB starts Monday Night is so the game will at least be entertaining to watch (good or bad). Walters + football = bad TV.

Whos idea was it to give the Raiders 4 monday night games?

dude, they brought art shell back....it's that simple....

my idea for prime time games has always been to give every team a monday and sunday night game....even make them divisional games to enhance the buzz of the game

but i know nothing....:interrogations:

dude, they brought art shell back....it's that simple....

my idea for prime time games has always been to give every team a monday and sunday night game....even make them divisional games to enhance the buzz of the game

but i know nothing....:interrogations:

I agree with giving every team a primetime game, and even more - making those games divisional matchups. But 4 for junk-junk team?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom