AB Back for Raiders, But Walter to Start (1 Viewer)

Not to take away from the AB bash fest...but the Raiders are stupid if they don't start AB after hes fully recovered.

Walters stats this season = 47% comp %...3 TD's 9 INT's...49.0 rating.

OK back to busyness enough messing with the waterboy he was starting to get worried he was going to lose his job!

With Stats like that and he is still the starting quarterback should tip us of to something......... can't quite put my finger on it.

OK back to busyness enough messing with the waterboy he was starting to get worried he was going to lose his job!

With Stats like that and he is still the starting quarterback should tip us of to something......... can't quite put my finger on it.

That the Raiders are dumb? haha....they have 3 QB's on that roster. One of thems gotta be better then Walters. I feel sorry for him.

I think people who were complete jokes were Heath Shuler, Billy Joe Tolliver and Danny Wurffel. Wouldn't you agree? Why don't we rag on them every day? They don't play for us either.

Because none of them had the raw talent of AB.

None of them got the big $ contract that AB got.

None of them progressively got worse as they went on only to smile about it.

None of them had the potential upside that AB had.

AB has as strong an arm as anyone in the NFL. He just never bothered to learn how to play the position.

Because none of them had the raw talent of AB.

None of them got the big $ contract that AB got.

None of them progressively got worse as they went on only to smile about it.

None of them had the potential upside that AB had.

AB has as strong an arm as anyone in the NFL. He just never bothered to learn how to play the position.

Woaah lets not turn this into one of those threads.

People are just joking around.

Speaking of AB check out this bang cartoon

http://bangcartoon.com/cartoons/index.cfm/fa/viewcartoon/cartoon/2006Archive|halloween.swf

freakin hilarious.

I bet the first mistake Walters make Art Shell will pull him out and put AB in. It gives you a big advantage if a team isn't game planning for that type of quarterback. I guess we'll see.

That the Raiders are dumb? haha....they have 3 QB's on that roster. One of thems gotta be better then Walters. I feel sorry for him.

No NO that's not it!

To my memory, Aaron Brooks is the only Saints quarterback who ever took himself out of the game in order to avoid throwing a hail-mary pass--because he didn't want the interception recorded in his stats.

To my memory, Aaron Brooks is the only Saints quarterback who ever took himself out of the game in order to avoid throwing a hail-mary pass--because he didn't want the interception recorded in his stats.

Ok......????

Walters is still the worst QB on that team. Has to be. If hes not then the Raiders should just forefeit the rest of their games.

Walters is not the worse quarterback on the team otherwise he would not be starting. They have No quarterback thats the anwser if you looking for some AB Love not much left here.

Walters is not the worse quarterback on the team otherwise he would not be starting. They have No quarterback thats the anwser if you looking for some AB Love not much left here.

What are you talking about. Who said anything about AB or loving him? I just posted a bang cartoon making fun of him for you guys to enjoy.

This thread is about Walters and IMO he is the worst QB in the league 1st or 2nd string. Read my other post. I said they should try letting Tuisasappo play because a QB with a 49 rating is as bad as it gets.

To my memory he's the only one to win a playoff game

I like that joke when he took over for Blake and led us to a division title and only playoff win in franchise history. I can't stop laughing. That other joke of having the most Td's in franchise history is a riot as well.

AB is that you?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom